Forums

Topic: Ace Attorney Series

Posts 181 to 200 of 484

Sneaker13

It's getting worse within seconds. It's not even Capcom. It's Capcom's distributor for the BeNeLux, Brizamila.

After contact, they say the following: "The DS is because of the R4 dead. People don't takes this very serious, but we won't take any risk on the platform anymore.” Then they blame Nintendo: “If Nintendo won't do anything, sales will drop further while the prices will rise.”

Of course Nintendo is surprised. “We had no idea. We though Brizamila was gonna release it, but if they say they don't, I don't know what to think anymore.” Does Nintendo share Brizamila's thoughts about the DS being on life support? “No, we don't share that opinion. When you look at the chards, you see that DS-games are just selling good.”

I'm really angry. So Brizamila has left the BeNeLux with two options. Import it, or get a R4 and download it. Is that what you want Brizamila, huh. Helping the thing you blaming. Because you can find a ROM of this game within a minute. Normal honest people who pay for their games, and look forward to it for ages (like myself) gets screwed over. And why is this only a problem in the BeNeLux, other countries don't have a R4/piracy problem?

Since the shop said 26-2, I will wait, maybe they got their hands on other European releases or just get the US version. But after that, I cancel the order and probably get it from PlayAsia. I do wonder for the consequences though. For example what about Okamiden? Maybe Capcom should look for another Dutch distributor. Because they don't even need to do much. They don't translate the game (we all read English), they don't advertise the games and do we really need a translated manual and cover. Just release the game.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Objection

It's a terrible shame that you describe. The release of a game is a joint project, one shared by the developer, publisher, and distributor. Sometimes that's one company (Nintendo), and sometimes it's three, which is when problems can arise. I hope for the best in your AAI hunt (I'm still searching for a NA copy here in the US.)

Edited on by Objection

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

JayArr

Damn, Sneaker. That's awful. Good luck man because this game is great so far. Your story of woe should be making O_B feel a little better about his situation though.

You'll need to hurry up so we can start filling this topic with spoilers!!!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Sneaker13

JayArr wrote:

Good luck man because this game is great so far.

THAT'S NOT HELPING!!!

I just received word from the gameshop that they have ordered it from a UK publisher. But he said that in the UK it wil be released on 26-2. So I could be a European problem of Capcom that Nintendo isn't aware of.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

JayArr

cameogasm - n. A feeling of overwhelming joy and excitement from seeing cameos of some of your favorite old characters.

That's right I said cameogasm. You will experience this repeatedly throughout Investigations. I guess you could say you will have multiple cameogasms.

Sneaker13

That's awesome. I love that too. I hope that we at least see Phoenix. Phoenix in Apollo Justice was fantastic. I don't like Apollo that much but I would love to see Ema Skye back.

Friendcodes:

JayArr

I somehow made it to Apollo Justice w/ the hobo's identity unspoiled. When they revieled who he really was it blew the doors off my mind!!! Still my personal favorite Ace Attorney moment.

Objection

I finally got my hands on AAI. And now, I shall officially disappear for a while. Adios!

SherlockHolmes

Hmmmm....yes, I do need AAI. I will get it soon.

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

zezhyrule

I'm inclined to feel sorry for a foolishly foolish fool who foolishly spends his time foolishly playing foolish video game foolishness.

jk.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SherlockHolmes

zezhyrule wrote:

I'm inclined to feel sorry for a foolishly foolish fool who foolishly spends his time foolishly playing foolish video game foolishness.

jk.

Lol that joke never gets old.

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

Objection

I was at an anime convention (Naka-Kon) and cosplayed as Hobohodo (Hobo Phoenix.) Here's some pics...

I'm the guy on the left.
Untitled

The hat in question was crocheted by my girlfriend, and I made the other modifications.
Untitled

And just for PhoenixSage, I went by this name.
Untitled

Hope you enjoyed my pics, sorry for the long post.

Edited on by Objection

Noire

Objection_Blaster wrote:

And just for PhoenixSage, I went by this name.
Untitled

Aww, that's so sweet of you, dude. I love it. :3

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Objection

Glad to hear!

Now to buckle down and figure out what I'm doing wrong in case 5-1...

Objection

For those of you who want an Ace Attorney-esque game made for Wii, ATLUS looks like they're trying their hand with the latest Trauma Center. I'm even more interested in the May title...

Objection

The following comment is about AAI. However, it has been approved by the "Don't Spoil AAI For Everyone Else Organization.

Finally beat case 1. I was a little let down by it, since the ending was fairly (and probably purposefully) vague. I like overarching stories, I just don't like to be teased, especially so early on. Either way, I love the new mechanics. Case 2 is a lot more interesting, I mean, I get to make "Edgie on a Plane!" jokes! Good times, good times...

JayArr

On Case 4 - Still no step-ladder :/ I'm getting worried here.

HolyMackerel

Stepladders are specifically a Nick thing though. (Oh wait, didn't Edgeworth mention that once when you played as him in one of the earlier games?)

Still don't have it. Maybe by next week. No spoilers please!

HolyMackerel

JayArr

Apollo had a step-ladder..... Edgeworth better get a stepladder!!!

not sure why I care so much

Objection

Theladder will be there somewhere...It's important.
Nice new avatar,JayArr, btw.

Also, I'm digging all these cameos!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.