Forums

Topic: Where are you from?

Posts 121 to 135 of 135

skywake

somewhere to the right of here
Untitled

Yes, that's a river. Just happens to be a city on that large island at the bottom of the globe. The one that has over 2000km of desert between it and the nearest city, nothing but water to the west for a distance greater than the atlantic and nothing to the south but birds in suits. The part of Australia that's not really part of Australia.

etc, etc, etc....

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

LetsGoRetro

Born in Boston, MA (Malden to be exact)
Moved to Orlando, FL
Moved to Los Angeles, CA
Moved to Victorville, CA
Now back in Boston, MA (Peabody)

LetsGoRetro

LetsGoRetro

rayword45 wrote:

Boston, Massachusetts

Well, I'll be. What part, brotha?

LetsGoRetro

Skip_Bayless

Connecticut.

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

mimi85

Germany. Maybe some of you know Ramstein where the biggest American air port (outside the US) is located.

mimi85

CaviarMeths

Kujo1597 wrote:

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Our population broke the 1,000,000 mark sometime last year. I've officially promoted us to "decently sized city" from "small city". XD
It's actually not too bad here, except for the winter.

No way!

Born and raised Saskatoon. Wearing a Rider's shirt and having Great Western at the moment.

Currently living in PA though, rent's cheaper and that's where the work was. Plus it's closer to the good lakes.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

mamp

I'm from the scorching deserts of AZ, people don't know what heat is until you've been here.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AlexSays

mamp wrote:

I'm from the scorching deserts of AZ, people don't know what heat is until you've been here.

I'm actually moving there next year. lol (in all likelihood anyway)

Sure its hot there, but I love not having humidity. Part of the reason I don't feel bad about leaving Orlando.

AlexSays

skywake

mamp wrote:

looks at climate data

Hey, I'm not that far off knowing. Apparently you guys hit 49C and have peaked at 53C. Where I am, which is not a dessert by any stretch, an average year has us peaking at 42C and our record is 44.5C. The hottest "habitable" part of our state on an average year hits 47C and has gone upto 49C according to the stats.

Then again its not like either of us really "know" these temps anymore anyways. Let's not kid ourselves, when it gets much above 35C we're inside with fans and aircon enjoying a nice and mild 25C

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Chronno

São Paulo, Brazil.

Got my 3ds yesterday. First post now.

Chronno

Stude

Central Kentucky. The town that I actually reside in is so small that there's not even a single stoplight, but it's only about 45 minutes out from real civilization. An ideal spot for me.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

kevin1616

I am from Lynn, Massachusetts .USA.

kevin1616

kurt3s

Michigan

Network ID: Kurtdigglr
xbox: haha kurtdigglur

Switch friend code: SW-7380-3675-6027

MAN1AC

Tampa, FL.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.