Forums

Topic: What Mario Characters Should Be In Mario Kart 3ds?

Posts 181 to 200 of 1

turtlelink

I know who should be in Mario Kart 3DS!
Lady GaGa and Captain Falcon!
Falcon Pawnch Romance!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Aviator

Like, 5 lumas all driving the car, like ChuChu Rocket in SEGA Racing.
Hungry Luma, Lubba, white, yellow, and blue. With a Rosalina hood ornament.

EDIT:

turtlelink wrote:

I know who should be in Mario Kart 3DS!
Lady GaGa and Captain Falcon!
Falcon Pawnch Romance!

This is the most epic thing ever. They could so ride together.

Edited on by theblackdragon

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

nintendonerd147

StarBoy91 wrote:

Does anyone agree that lumas should make an appearance in the next Mario Kart, or am I the only one that thinks that?

I'm not sure because on a new Mario Kart Nintendo usally put a new character on the game so it has a posibility but personaly I wouldn't mind it being on the game but I definately wouldn't pick luma as my fav character

I HATE WIIWARE

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yea guys don't you know that nintendonerd's favourite character is Rosalina?

I personally think Reala's Halo kart idea is geat. nintendo should just sell the Mario franchise over to Microsoft. Mario's already been in space twice! not much else you can do with him.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Reala

Untitled

Master chief ftw in Mario Kart 3DS for wiiware!!!

Reala

nintendojoe

nintendonerd147 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Does anyone agree that lumas should make an appearance in the next Mario Kart, or am I the only one that thinks that?

I'm not sure because on a new Mario Kart Nintendo usally put a new character on the game so it has a posibility but personaly I wouldn't mind it being on the game but I definately wouldn't pick luma as my fav character

Well Luma is in Mario kart Wii with rosalina, but his own character could be cool.

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll."- Shigeru Miyamoto

Aviator

turtlelink wrote:

I know who should be in Mario Kart 3DS!
Lady GaGa and Captain Falcon!
Falcon Pawnch Romance!

let's not, plz -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

FonistofCruxis

@Reala I didn't mind it when you were just using Halo to piss off nintendonerd but I hate halo and don't want to see the stupid master chief killing Mario.

nintendojoe

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Yea guys don't you know that nintendonerd's favourite character is Rosalina?

I personally think Reala's Halo kart idea is geat. nintendo should just sell the Mario franchise over to Microsoft. Mario's already been in space twice! not much else you can do with him.

I Did Not Hear That (or see)

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll."- Shigeru Miyamoto

SuperMarioFan96

turtlelink wrote:

I know who should be in Mario Kart 3DS!
Lady GaGa and Captain Falcon!
Falcon Pawnch Romance!

Bad Romance: The Captain Falcon Remix
rah rah, ah ah ah, roma, romama, gaga, ooh la la, want your FALCON PUNCH!

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Aviator

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

rah rah, ah ah ah, roma, romama, gaga, ooh la la, want your bad FALCON PUNCH!

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

nintendonerd147

Reala wrote:

Untitled

Master chief ftw in Mario Kart 3DS for wiiware!!!

Why are you on an Nintendo discussion web page if you hate Mario

I HATE WIIWARE

Reala

mariofanatic128 wrote:

@Reala I didn't mind it when you were just using Halo to piss off nintendonerd but I hate halo and don't want to see the stupid master chief killing Mario.

here you go
Untitled

Reala

nintendonerd147

mariofanatic128 wrote:

@Reala I didn't mind it when you were just using Halo to piss off nintendonerd but I hate halo and don't want to see the stupid master chief killing Mario.

I agree with you for once

I HATE WIIWARE

irken004

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Reala wrote:

Master chief ftw in Mario Kart 3DS for wiiware!!!

Why are you on an Nintendo discussion web page if you hate Mario

I find this appropriate for some reason
Untitled

nintendonerd147

Nearly everyone on this web page hates halo epcept for you Reala aka (3rd party sado)

I HATE WIIWARE

Aviator

Well I hate trolls.
glares

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic