3DS Forum

Topic: What Mario Characters Should Be In Mario Kart 3ds?

Showing 161 to 180 of 354

AuthorMessage

Hokori

161. Posted:

How about Reala ;)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

162. Posted:

You know how Baby Mario and Baby Luigi raced in Mario Kart: Double Dash? I wonder if (and this is just a thought) lumas can drive a racing kart in Mario Kart 3DS?

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

163. Posted:

Reala wrote:

No it'd be Mario Kart, without the need for Mario, maybe they could leave their karts and going shooting, make it more like Halo.

You have rubbish, weird, stupid and crazy ideas. It would obvisously not be called Mario Kart if Mario wasn't in it (duh) make it more like halo are you even a Nintendo Fan?

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

164. Posted:

@nintendonerd If you don't think characters that have had hardly any appearances will appear in mario kart 3DS then look at some of the characters in mario kart wii. Baby Peach had only appeared in mario and luigi: partners in time and yoshi's island ds before mario kart wii, dry Bowser had only appeared in new super mario bros. before mario kart wii, Rosalina had only appeared in SMG before MKW and MKW was Baby Daisy's first game.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

165. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Reala wrote:

No it'd be Mario Kart, without the need for Mario, maybe they could leave their karts and going shooting, make it more like Halo.

You have rubbish, weird, stupid and crazy ideas. It would obvisously not be called Mario Kart if Mario wasn't in it (duh) make it more like halo OMG are you even a Nintendo Fan?

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

166. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

They could call it Mario Kart: Mario is missing. They wouldn't even need mario in the game and they could drive around and shoot people like in Halo. Even better would to be to make this for the 360. Then we could have much better graphics and it'd instantly be more hardkore!

Microsoft can't even create their own franchise they buy them and reck them shuch as the Rare Franchises

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

Reala

167. Posted:

Untitled

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

168. Posted:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

@nintendonerd If you don't think characters that have had hardly any appearances will appear in mario kart 3DS then look at some of the characters in mario kart wii. Baby Peach had only appeared in mario and luigi: partners in time and yoshi's island ds before mario kart wii, dry Bowser had only appeared in new super mario bros. before mario kart wii, Rosalina had only appeared in SMG before MKW and MKW was Baby Daisy's first game.

That is the problem with Mario Kart wii so many characters,so many good characters and so many lame characters. But still thae worst thing about Mario Kart wii is Bikes, the franchise is called Mario Kart not Mario Bike.

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

169. Posted:

Reala Cool idea Halo Kart that would be the best game of all time. NOT

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

170. Posted:

I preferred Bikes to Karts but I still use Karts and I doubt I'm the only one who prefers Bikes.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

171. Posted:

Halo Karts FTW.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

172. Posted:

Reala aka (3rd party lover) are you actually comparing Halo with Mario lol Mario would win from anyones point of view.

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

173. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Halo Karts FTW.

Your right

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

Reala

174. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Reala Cool idea Halo Kart that would be the best game of all time. also I really love wiiware :)

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

175. Posted:

I think lumas should drive karts. :) Again, it's just a thought. Lumas are awesome!

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

176. Posted:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Reala aka (3rd party lover) are you actually comparing Halo with Mario lol Mario would win from anyones point of view.

Nice to see you've something right for once.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

177. Posted:

Reala wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Reala Cool idea Halo Kart that would be the best game of all time. also I really love wiiware :)

I Didn't say that, at least i'm someone on a Nntendo site who loves Nintendo unlike you 3rd party lover.

Edited on by nintendonerd147

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

nintendonerd147

178. Posted:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

Nice to see you've something right for once.

I'm propbably hated on Nintendo Life aren't I

I HATE WIIWARE

AuthorMessage

Aviator

179. Posted:

I rekon it should be called Luigi Kart.

EDIT: nintendonerd, the Edit button is your friend.

Edited on by Aviator

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

180. Posted:

Does anyone agree that lumas should make an appearance in the next Mario Kart, or am I the only one that thinks that?

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own