Forums

Topic: What do you think of call of duty being put on the 3ds?

Posts 141 to 148 of 148

GameLord08

Well, I suppose if CoD was optimized properly for the 3DS, got a new plot and setting, and was made to have the graphical amazingness of RE:R, I'd take slight interest.

I still doubt we're getting this. CoD for Vita has been announced ever since we got ears for the handheld, and if they wanted to bring a CoD to 3DS, I believe it would've happened by now, if not months ago. But I guess surprises do happen.
Though, I'd much rather put hopes on a Conduit 3DS or some other FPS entry to come on to it. Maybe even a new IP in the genre if we're lucky.

GameLord08

KarrotMan

I wouldn't mind if it were to happen.... just don't Gimp it. Make it at least comparable to the console version with the online modes mostly intact, or better yet, make it a new title that optimizes portable playing with glorious S3D. Also, Frankenstick support is mandatory(Dual analog, R2 and L2). Of course, if there were a Vita version, I would be more inclined to get that. Just as long as I can get a FPS experience on the go with Buttons I am happy for whichever it comes out on.

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

GameLord08

@Karakato: Call of Duty has been announced for Vita. Just dunno about a release date or any further info. I'd be more inclined to get CoD on Vita when it's out too.

GameLord08

KarrotMan

@GL well problem solved! Glad thats that. Also yes I know its being released but its still just an announcement, no screens or specs whatsoever. I take all announcements with a fragment of salt unless they show some details(I'm still waiting for that Contra 3DS screen shot any time now Konami!)

By the way, you've finally been posting recently, glad your doing great. Everything alright in your place?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

GameLord08

@Karakato: Yep, fine now. All I've got to worry about now is finals and stuff, so I'm good. Thanks for asking.
Also, they allegedly announced Contra 3DS? This better turn out true.

GameLord08

kyuubikid213

WHOA! Forget Call of Duty 3D, I WANT METROID and/or CONDUIT 3D!!

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

turtlelink

PolkaDotChocobo wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

LordTendoboy wrote:

Actually, all the Call of Duty games prior to Modern Warfare took place during WW2. A little change from the norm is good for the series.

Which is even more of a reason to stay in Nam.

I don't find Vietnamese soldiers very threatening. German Nazis on the other hand...

Hey dude. Do me a favour.

Get a video camera. Give it to a friend, and tell him to film you as you go up to a Vietnam veteran and say "them Vietcong weren't scary."

Then please post the video to YouTube.

You do that and I'll make a substantial donation to your funeral.

As Taskmaster would say,
"You're in for a world of hurt!"

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Chrono_Cross

@Tendoboy
Yeah you're right. The War we lost (Vietnam), isn't as threatening as the war we won (World War 2). Yes, World War 2 was the worst war in human history and it cost over 100 millions lives by 1945. But we won in the end. Nam, not so much.

Comparing Vietnamese to Germans is like day and night my friend. One used tanks and ground troops whereas the other used Guerrilla warfare to the extreme. Guerrilla warfare >>> Tanks.

If I was going up against Germans in a familiar battle (with the comfort of knowing the U.S. Air Force is going to be bombing them Nazis if the heat gets too hot), or in a forest full of booby traps and soldiers ready to ambush, I'd be more scared of the latter.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.