Forums

Topic: What are you playing on 3DS? (2024 Edition)

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

NinChocolate

All the stuff I was playing a decade ago lol

NinChocolate

Ryu_Niiyama

Dragon Quest VII before the servers get shut down.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

XandertheWise

been like 4 years since I last played anything on my Nintendo 3DS but I'm still busy with these games whenever I get to them.

Zelda Ocarina
Luigi's Mansion 2
Monster Hunter 3. last time I played it years ago was when I was trying to defeated the giant Golden thing monster in the water. I was doing pretty good but the stupid quest's timer ran out

XandertheWise

Late

This week I beat one of the weird SNK dating sims for the DS, Days of Memories 〜恋はグッジョブ!〜, and also started Mega Man V for GBC which is different from the NES game.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Rodolfo6493

This year I started playing again on my 3DS XL to resolve issues from the past.
In addition to getting back to Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario Maker online before the servers went down, I finished Nano Assault EX (which I had gotten on sale a long time ago), and I also finished Ridge Racer 3D (100 % in Grand Prix mode, very fun and challenging).
And at the moment I'm playing Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (another game that I bought on a promotion and was forgotten in my backlog drawer).
I'm in the final stretch of the first campaign, having a lot of fun too.

Rodolfo6493

versionfiv

Late wrote:

This week I beat one of the weird SNK dating sims for the DS, Days of Memories 〜恋はグッジョブ!〜, and also started Mega Man V for GBC which is different from the NES game.

yes it's a relative unknown oddity of the series, the two Mega Man gameboy games that have the same names as NES Mega Man games but are different. Relatively rare for games in general to do that, even Taito for the Darius series changed the game name from Darius to Sagaia when they ported Darius to gameboy.

for me right now I'm mainly playing Mario Tennis Open (I love the touchscreen and gyrocontrols), Kirby Triple Deluxe, Metroid Samus Returns and Picross series. if i want racing i'll play ridge racer 3d.

Edited on by versionfiv

versionfiv

Twitter:

MarkSeteth72

I still need to beat Crimson Shroud

MarkSeteth72

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic