Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 381 to 400 of 457

LindsayPez

@Ragnarok10 I just realized I have 2 of Molulu's Charm. Once I figure out which quest I got them from, I'll let you know!

LindsayPez

Spoony_Tech

I've had a bunch but I think it's just from playing the music stages.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ragnarok10

@LindsayPez I have some from regular stages, so you may have gotten them from those. If you did get it from a quest it will be listed under one of the boss drop lists. If you do have a quest with one, please let me know.

Ragnarok10

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6583-3370

TheActualGold

So... I take it One-Winged Angel: AC Version is the must-have DLC song?

I Am Me.

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3691-2026 | Nintendo Network ID: TheActualGold

Wilford111

TheActualGold wrote:

Definitely not, at least for me. I'm somewhat a completionist, so having that song in my collection would drive me insane. It's too long!
Plus, I'm not a fan of "repeat" songs. There are already like 2 alternate versions of One-Winged Angel in the game, so why would I want another?

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

TheActualGold

Wilford111 wrote:

TheActualGold wrote:

Definitely not, at least for me. I'm somewhat a completionist, so having that song in my collection would drive me insane. It's too long!
Plus, I'm not a fan of "repeat" songs. There are already like 2 alternate versions of One-Winged Angel in the game, so why would I want another?

Once I make a sizable dent in the main song list I'll consider it for the extra challenge. My 3DS circle pad is almost broken thanks to TFFCC and Smash, so I might have to stay away from the Ultimate scores. If One-Winged Angel's the hardest song, then I'll definitely get it eventually.

I Am Me.

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3691-2026 | Nintendo Network ID: TheActualGold

Spoony_Tech

Just beat my first and probably last ever song with all critical on ultimate. It was Fisherman's Horizon FF VIII. The very first time I did it I only got great once. If you are struggling with them give this song a try.

So far that's how far I am with my basic all critical play through. Just about ready to start FF IX so I'm about only a third of the way through. Not too many problems completing most song on the first try. Just a few I had to do more then twice. At least it's relaxing!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Wilford111

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Just beat my first and probably last ever song with all critical on ultimate. It was Fisherman's Horizon FF VIII. The very first time I did it I only got great once. If you are struggling with them give this song a try.

So far that's how far I am with my basic all critical play through. Just about ready to start FF IX so I'm about only a third of the way through. Not too many problems completing most song on the first try. Just a few I had to do more then twice. At least it's relaxing!

Good job! ^_^
My first All Critical on Ultimate was Battle Theme 1 from Final Fantasy IX. It's not the easiest song, but it's far from the hardest.

Spoony_Tech

I haven't touched it since Thursday of last week when I dl'ed a few more songs. Fantasy Life is the only game I've played since. I do still want to play it but I also feel I more then got my money's worth out of it. I doubled my play time from the previous game and hit over 160k on rhythmia. I will still play it but now more casually as I was playing it some times for 4 to 6 hours a day there for a while. Great game but my other games are calling out to me as well.

MERG said:

Wilford111

I'm not a fan of sim life games in general, so I haven't picked that one up. All that I've been doing is Theatrhythm and Final Fantasy VII.
Occasionally there will be a song that really gives me a hard time and makes me angry, so I want to post it online to see if anyone else has trouble with it, but I'm too lazy to do that sort of thing when I'm in the game

Oh yeah, I did complete every sequel game and (I think) every repeat song in the game. Yaaay!

Spoony_Tech

Wilford111 wrote:

I'm not a fan of sim life games in general, so I haven't picked that one up. All that I've been doing is Theatrhythm and Final Fantasy VII.
Occasionally there will be a song that really gives me a hard time and makes me angry, so I want to post it online to see if anyone else has trouble with it, but I'm too lazy to do that sort of thing when I'm in the game

Oh yeah, I did complete every sequel game and (I think) every repeat song in the game. Yaaay!

If you're a fan of rpg's I highly recommend it. It's more rpg then SIM and the writing is some of the best I've seen in any rpg to date. Both clever and funny. I would say it's only about 10% Animal Crossing so look into it when you have a chance or when the price drops.

MERG said:

Freelance

I stopped playing the game for roughly 2 weeks now, because I was playing scary games for Halloween instead. However, I then went to an expo on the weekend and bought Disney's Magical World for cheap cheap, and I'm now having lots of fun with it. I guess I stopped playing scary games because of this game, haha. It doesn't help that next week HM The Lost Valley comes out too...

I don't intend to stop playing FF though. I still need to get more DLC.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

Donjwolf wrote:

I stopped playing the game for roughly 2 weeks now, because I was playing scary games for Halloween instead. However, I then went to an expo on the weekend and bought Disney's Magical World for cheap cheap, and I'm now having lots of fun with it. I guess I stopped playing scary games because of this game, haha. It doesn't help that next week HM The Lost Valley comes out too...

I'm surprised you haven't picked up Fantasy Life either.

MERG said:

Freelance

For some reason I don't seem to have any feelings for Fantasy Life. It just doesn't interest me for whatever reason. I only have so much money though. I can't afford to keep buying a bajillion games on a regular basis. Between that Dis game, FF Curtain Call and Lost Valley though, I think I have enough games to last me a long while.

Freelance

Ragnarok10

Does anyone have a quest with diamond weapon? I think it's the last enemy I need to defeat.

And speaking of hard songs, I have so much trouble with Force Your Way from FFVIII on ultimate. Just something about that song I can't handle.

Ragnarok10

Becky430

Hi! I just registered - I'm looking to make new friends on Curtain Call to battle online against. My nickname on Curtain Call is Becky, I'm hoping to bump into some people I may have played against.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this - I didn't see any other forum threads and I saw this thread was active, so I wanted to post here.

Thanks!

Theatrhythm Curtain Call Name: Becky

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1655-0926

Ragnarok10

I'm curious, which songs have people gotten all critical chains on ultimate?

I've gotten:
In Search of Light (FFV)
Fisherman's Horizon (FFVIII)
Not Alone (FFIX)
A Fleeting Dream (FFX)
Heavens Tower (FFXI)
The Dalmasca Estersand (FFXII)
Dust to Dust (FFXIII)

Ragnarok10

Spoony_Tech

Just one for me and that would be Fisherman's Horizon.

MERG said:

Becky430

None for me, so far! I have critical chains on some Basic and Expert scores, but none on Ultimate.

Theatrhythm Curtain Call Name: Becky

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1655-0926

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.