Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 361 to 380 of 457

Wilford111

I once saw someone's proficard from online that said he had over 400 hours in and he still hadn't obtained every trophie. I mean really!

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

Spoony_Tech

I did but only played it once. Got some good experience off of it but I better have for the time investment.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

The iOS game would always end up forcing me to play it in ultimate during quests

Love having it on my 3DS now.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Magikarp3

I've done tons of quests and the original One Winged Angel, which is already a pretty long song, hasn't shown up once except for final boss fights. I think it's the same for Dancing Mad. So maybe the long version won't pop up randomly while you're questing?

Also progress report: Broke 100000 rhythmia! ^^ Decided to do a few runs of the AI Battle mode to earn cards. Did not realise that when you lose to one team, you get kicked all the way back to the bottom instead of just trading ranks :L

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Spoony_Tech

I still have over 20 songs in the over 85 hours I've been playing that I've not touched. I'm still playing this game way too much and when I sit down and start my intentions are to play the daily's only and then 2 hours later I've once again neglected my other games.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

VmprHntrD

Geez I've been lazy with the game and I don't even think I'm up to 5K on it, I did a lot more on the original but only playing it maybe a month or so before moving along it's a drop compared to your post above.

I really do like the way the new game is setup and the quests are fun, plus since they randomize the music I play stuff I normally would not bother pulling up so I can unlock it. With the single shot play though I've only been doing normal so far, but on a few I've done medium difficulty too and it wasn't too awful as I've never ranked under a S so far and on beginner I seem to often SS and some SSS too. I really like being able to choose button play as the stylus just isn't as precise or quick for me.

My Personal Video Game / Accessory List
http://tanooki.byethost16.com/

LindsayPez

Do y'all have any tips for getting better at this game? I'm at 19-ish hours and I'm just not happy with my skill. I had the first Theatrhythm so I don't know why I'm so terrible. I struggle on ultimate levels and have only ONCE gotten a perfect on a basic level. I want to shoot myself, I feel so dumb. Maybe just playing more will help me get better? How did you all get so good? When I play online matches, it's a joke. Unless I'm playing someone who's never played an online match before, I lose! I still love this game though. It's making me want to replay every Final Fantasy...I'm stuck on X HD right now though, trying to beat Catcher Chocobo with 0.0 seconds. Have any of you done it? GOD it's the worst and most frustrating task in a video game ever created. I usually beat it in 1-2 seconds...Either I'm one balloon short or a stupid bird hits me at the last minute!

Edited on by LindsayPez

LindsayPez

Spoony_Tech

@LindsayPez We're you good at the first game? I've found this game to be a bit more forgiving on the criticals too. Many have agreed on that point as well. I'm not sure how you play but I find that head phones help me the best and a familiarity with the tune. As for Ultimates, I'm not good at all at the BMS's and I can barely tolerate the FMS's at ultimate. I just can't see how people can do those even if you know what notes are coming.

As for the Experts, I'm really good with most but there is still a few that are hard for me. What I've said is I'm not going to get too much into ultimate and enjoy the game at basic and Expert levels. I don't need a nervous breakdown from those songs lol!

MERG said:

LindsayPez

@spoony_tech It is more forgiving on the criticals, I just am terrible I suppose lol. I struggle the most with the directional triggers where I'll do good for all of them, but get "great" on two of those so I never get a perfect score. It's always the directional triggers I mess up on, even in basic. I'm just going to work on being more accurate, I suppose. It DOES help to be very familiar with the songs. I will try with headphones, thanks!

LindsayPez

Spoony_Tech

LindsayPez wrote:

@spoony_tech It is more forgiving on the criticals, I just am terrible I suppose lol. I struggle the most with the directional triggers where I'll do good for all of them, but get "great" on two of those so I never get a perfect score. It's always the directional triggers I mess up on, even in basic. I'm just going to work on being more accurate, I suppose. It DOES help to be very familiar with the songs. I will try with headphones, thanks!

Have you tried the different control options this go around? I personally haven't tried the buttons but they may help make the game easier. I'm thinking if they help me on ultimate I might use them.

MERG said:

Ragnarok10

Does anyone have a quest with a boss that drops Molulu's Charm? This item forces all drops to be CollectaCards and makes it easier to get new cards. This would really help for getting all the premiums and cards for improving stats.

Ragnarok10

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6583-3370

Spoony_Tech

None here, sorry.

MERG said:

Ragnarok10

@Drac_Mazoku
Do you have any good quests from those you've played? Including any with the drop I mentioned in my last post.

Do you generally prefer Expert or Ultimate?

Ragnarok10

Wilford111

@LindsayPez
The slide triggers give me a bit of trouble too. It helps to focus on the beat of the rhythm, and look ahead at the upcoming triggers so you're sure of what to hit. Don't just look at the point where triggers need to be hit.

@Ragnarok10
I prefer Ultimate, but Expert ain't too bad if I want to relax a little while playing.

Spoony_Tech

I'm buying more songs as we speak lol. So far this game has cost me more then 60$ and I'm not complaining.

I've finally started going through all the basics to fully critical all of them. Then I'll move on to expert. After that I might, might give ultimate a try but I doubt I'll every care to get that far.

I'm about 85 hours in now and about 140k on rhythmia. I'm not interested in dl'ing many characters unless they are must haves.

MERG said:

Ragnarok10

I refuse to buy DLC songs until Liberi Fatali is added. I'm amazed it isn't in the main set list.

Ragnarok10

Wilford111

I'm hoping (probably in vain) For some Kingdom Hearts tracks as well as Sora for a dl character.

LindsayPez

I want Kuja's Theme!! I'm starting to be better at the game. I play with the A button and found that if I really hit the button instead of tapping it, I have better rhythm. Right now I'm working on my Full Critical Charts in no specific order, just hitting my favorite songs first. I want Molulu's Charm too! I'll have to look through my quests and see if anyone drops it, but I'm pretty sure if you guys don't have it, I won't either since I don't have many quest medley's at this point. I'll let you know though.

LindsayPez

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.