Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Posts 181 to 200 of 480

Yoshi

@DiscoGentleman: I was clarifying since the official website says that you can play with people around the world, as someone pointed out.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Pokefanmum82

it doesn't necessarily mean that. it could be talking about the game card being region locked via consoIe. I doubt that the official site would say players around the world and not mean it.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

mcusc5435

I have two codes available for the demo. Email me at [email protected] if you need one. It will be NA Codes.

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2425-7235
Nintendo Network ID: JHUBER5435

veeflames

YES! I got my codes. I can't wait to play it soon.
If you want my extra two codes, @ me. Note: US Codes only.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Yoshi

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

it doesn't necessarily mean that. it could be talking about the game card being region locked via consoIe. I doubt that the official site would say players around the world and not mean it.

It's directly underneath the section titled "Online Play". Take a peek, yourself, but I'll go ahead and provide the context:

Online Play
By connecting to the Internet, you can play with users who aren't nearby.
-You will not be able to play with systems from other regions.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

kelvin217

Does anyone know the song names from the easter egg? i've completely forgotten what the song's name from

How do you mark spoilers, so i can say it?

Edited on by kelvin217

Manga currently reading: negima, magi, hikaru no go, bleach, nisekoi, arata: the legend. gunslinger girl, cardcaptor sakura, yotsuba&.

Nintendo Network ID: wobuffet

Oragami

Here ya go. Please comment if you get one of these so other don't get their hopes up and miss another opportunity.
B0HBBSGK18V907HG
B0HG5L3B0Y7MSTY8

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

TuVictus

Oragami wrote:

Here ya go. Please comment if you get one of these so other don't get their hopes up and miss another opportunity.
B0HBBSGK18V907HG
B0HG5L3B0Y7MSTY8

Got the second one. Thanks for being so generous

TuVictus

Hendesu

Question: Can the demo be played without multiplayer?

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Yoshi

No. Only local play, and online play during the three time slots.

Now playing:

Pokefanmum82

well maybe it's talking about the demo and not the actual game. all i'm saying is that the official website for the game is saying you can play the game with players around the world. why would it say that if it's not true?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

TuVictus

I'm guessing the web designer who made the site defaulted to "Online play is here? Okay let's just put all over the world". Or some intern. Whoever did it shouldn't be blamed because typically online play means just that. I'd say it's just an error. A sad one, because it should be all over the world. But them's the breaks I guess

TuVictus

Yoshi

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

well maybe it's talking about the demo and not the actual game. all i'm saying is that the official website for the game is saying you can play the game with players around the world. why would it say that if it's not true?

Doubt it, the manual explains the game in its entirety, not just the demo version. It details single player, coliseum, and download play, all things missing from the demo.

Now playing:

Barely_able

Two NA codes (US)

B0HX7J0W3W78HY2B
B0HBN7WY4QWN1J1F

Barely_able

Pokefanmum82

maybe. i probably won't be getting this game anyways so it doesn't really matter that much to me. I just think it's weird that the official website says one thing and the manual says something totally different.

Finished the Alola Dex.

jump

Two codes for UK/EUR...
B0HJHP890CS5F9W9
B0HJTHYF22KQ9X98

And please say if you've used them as I always find it frustrating when I'm trying to use a code that's already been used.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Geonjaha

arronishere wrote:

Two codes for UK/EUR...
B0HJHP890CS5F9W9
B0HJTHYF22KQ9X98

And please say if you've used them as I always find it frustrating when I'm trying to use a code that's already been used.

I've used the second code, so thanks!

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Luffymcduck

@BigBlooper
Thanks for the first code!

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

MoogleMuffins

Got two codes for any UK/EU players.

B0HJBDLW0K5RV7RM

B0HJN67K149NJYS1

Hate how there is only certain times you can play it though. Why are Nintendo so bad at things like this?

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Sorry, this topic has been locked.