Forums

Topic: TGS 2011 - Resident Evil: Revelations Mii QR character Codes!

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

GC-161

Here are the complete set of the official Mii QR codes based on the Resident Evil: Revelations characters and that were made available at the recent TGS event:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

SOURCE: http://amburera.tumblr.com/

Edited on by GC-161

GC-161

19Robb92

Pretty cool. Though it kind of shows that Miis need more options for clothes and stuff. I didn't really think Chris looked like Chris.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

LordTendoboy

19Robb92 wrote:

Pretty cool. Though it kind of shows that Miis need more options for clothes and stuff.

Agreed. I think Nintendo should copy be inspired by what Microsoft has done with their Avatars and allow for more customization. Though it sucks that you can only make 1 Avatar per Xbox 360 profile (there should be an Avatar Plaza where you can store multitudes of them).

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Stereoman

strange , when u download the Miis it says "cant be scanned again" ?
Never had this message , i remember downloading Iwata etc and didnt get that message?
Really you can copy protect the QR-codes ? really strange thing ...

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

GC-161

Stereoman wrote:

strange , when u download the Miis it says "cant be scanned again" ?
Never had this message , i remember downloading Iwata etc and didnt get that message?
Really you can copy protect the QR-codes ? really strange thing ...

This only seems to happen with special Mii's like those that have gold colored pants. If you delete them, you will not be able to get them again. That's suppose to make them special. Like a rare Pokemon. If you let it go, you'll have a heck of a time getting it back.

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Agreed. I think Nintendo should copy be inspired by what Microsoft has done with their Avatars and allow for more customization. Though it sucks that you can only make 1 Avatar per Xbox 360 profile (there should be an Avatar Plaza where you can store multitudes of them).

I guess that would be something they could do. Considering that Microsoft pretty much copied the whole idea of avatars from Nintendo when they first made Mii's an integral part of their system and after they got very popular by way of Wii Sports.

GC-161

Gustoff

I accidentally deleted one of my special mii's this morning, Chris i think it was! Tried scanning the code again and said it wasn't available to me. Any idea of how to get them again? Or is it even possible?

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.