3DS Forum

Topic: Steel Diver 4.99 at KMART

Showing 1 to 5 of 5

AuthorMessage

Windy

1. Posted:

I was at KMART yesterday and Saw Steel Diver in the Clearance videogame Bin for 4.99. It really is a cool game. If you haven't played it now is the time at a great price. They had a few other 3DS titles for 14.99 nothing to really get excited about. Just giving a heads up. If you get it let us know how you like it :)

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

jiminmichigan

2. Posted:

Bummer. I was at Kmart yesterday and specificly looked for Steel Diver, didn't find one. Good for you though.

jiminmichigan

AuthorMessage

jiminmichigan

3. Posted:

Well, that got me searching. I ended up with a new copy from an Amazon seller for $6.99 shipped.

jiminmichigan

AuthorMessage

Windy

4. Posted:

jiminmichigan wrote:

Bummer. I was at Kmart yesterday and specificly looked for Steel Diver, didn't find one. Good for you though.

Oh man there were about 30 copies in the clearance bin here in Las Vegas. I hope Ebay Resellers aren't buying them up :( glad you found it for 6.99 thats a great deal too :)

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

jiminmichigan

5. Posted:

Windy wrote:

Oh man there were about 30 copies in the clearance bin here in Las Vegas. I hope Ebay Resellers aren't buying them up :( glad you found it for 6.99 thats a great deal too :)

Might have. Take a look on ebay, there were a lot of new copies to be had.

jiminmichigan