Forums

Topic: Steel Diver 4.99 at KMART

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Windy

I was at KMART yesterday and Saw Steel Diver in the Clearance videogame Bin for 4.99. It really is a cool game. If you haven't played it now is the time at a great price. They had a few other 3DS titles for 14.99 nothing to really get excited about. Just giving a heads up. If you get it let us know how you like it

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

jiminmichigan

Bummer. I was at Kmart yesterday and specificly looked for Steel Diver, didn't find one. Good for you though.

jiminmichigan

jiminmichigan

Well, that got me searching. I ended up with a new copy from an Amazon seller for $6.99 shipped.

jiminmichigan

Windy

jiminmichigan wrote:

Bummer. I was at Kmart yesterday and specificly looked for Steel Diver, didn't find one. Good for you though.

Oh man there were about 30 copies in the clearance bin here in Las Vegas. I hope Ebay Resellers aren't buying them up glad you found it for 6.99 thats a great deal too

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

jiminmichigan

Windy wrote:

Oh man there were about 30 copies in the clearance bin here in Las Vegas. I hope Ebay Resellers aren't buying them up glad you found it for 6.99 thats a great deal too

Might have. Take a look on ebay, there were a lot of new copies to be had.

jiminmichigan

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.