Forums

Topic: Senran Kagura Burst

Posts 101 to 120 of 279

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Senran Kagura is going to be release on the 14th of November. Confirm by XSEED.

^cool it will be the last day of college(at least for me that don't need any more grades to pass) I'll probably get it when I have the chance!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

theblackdragon

WinterWarm wrote:

No moderator dares to close this thread.

Considering the thread itself wouldn't be the problem, we'd be more likely to ban users first.

That said, let's not go down the line listing perverted games, please — that's what Google is for. Use it if you're truly that interested.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Blast

I really wish this game appeared on Eshop already.... I wanna read details and watch videos and see the price.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

@ShadowFox254 Just 30 bucks??? WOW!!! NIICEEE!!! Do you know how much download space it takes???

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

http://www.hanzonationalacademy.com/ The official website for the game is amazing. I can't wait to play this.

Master of the Hype Train

Ralizah

I had given up hope on Ages of Amazones ever being localized, but Senran Kagura coming over is a good sign. Let's all do our part in supporting SK. Perhaps it will convince certain companies to localize other awesome, currently Japan-only games.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

sugarpixel

ShadowFox254 wrote:

That's my birthday!
Coincidence, much...? heh heh... ._.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

Gioku wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

That's my birthday!
Coincidence, much...? heh heh... ._.

Well then, happy birthday. ^_^

Wheeler

LyIa

Now if only they would localize LovePlus.

all men are kings 👑

DualWielding

@Barbiegurl777 I haven't played it either but it's supposed to be a sidescrolling beat'em up (think final fight or streets of rage) rather than a one on one fighter like Street Fighter

PSN: Fertheseeker

Ralizah

Unfortunately I don't see console dating sims coming to the U.S.

Thank god for the PC and fan-translations!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

GuSolarFlare

so.... is it November 14 yet? I want to discover the price for it in Brazil(and hope it's not too expensive, things in Brazil are always more expensive... )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

LyIa

Gioku wrote:

@Cyb3Rnite: I'm OK with the localization of this game, but... the Japanese can keep their LovePlus...

Ahahaha. You have NO idea how addicting that game is. Seriously, it's like Nintendogs with Japanese girls. I don't have the money to import a Japanese 3DS, sadly. ;_; Damnit Konami, I want my kawaii girls! >.<

all men are kings 👑

CaviarMeths

I'm no expert or anything, but I say, these school-aged girls seem implausibly endowed.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DualWielding

so who got the game? I'm enjoying it even if the excess of fanservice is a bit disturbing...... BTW have you guys noticed Nintendo is being kinda unfair to this game, it was not even in the front page of the eshop or in the list of new releases you had to type to find it......

PSN: Fertheseeker

GuSolarFlare

@fertherpoet I'll get it after ALBW but I noticed it even delayed the release it was already afternoon(where I live) and the game was "to be released" on the Eshop...

my Backloggery

Wheeler

ferthepoet wrote:

so who got the game? I'm enjoying it even if the excess of fanservice is a bit disturbing...... BTW have you guys noticed Nintendo is being kinda unfair to this game, it was not even in the front page of the eshop or in the list of new releases you had to type to find it......

Getting it on Saturday. Its in the What's New section.

Wheeler

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.