Forums

Topic: Senran Kagura Burst

Posts 121 to 140 of 279

DualWielding

ShadowFox254 wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

so who got the game? I'm enjoying it even if the excess of fanservice is a bit disturbing...... BTW have you guys noticed Nintendo is being kinda unfair to this game, it was not even in the front page of the eshop or in the list of new releases you had to type to find it......

Getting it on Saturday. Its in the What's New section.

Oh that's good, maybe I missed it or they added it later

PSN: Fertheseeker

GuSolarFlare

ferthepoet wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

so who got the game? I'm enjoying it even if the excess of fanservice is a bit disturbing...... BTW have you guys noticed Nintendo is being kinda unfair to this game, it was not even in the front page of the eshop or in the list of new releases you had to type to find it......

Getting it on Saturday. Its in the What's New section.

Oh that's good, maybe I missed it or they added it later

added later, it wasn't there at 14:00(GMT -3)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

So, those of you who've gotten the game already; is it any good? I mean... beyond just the "presentation"? lol

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^ I want to know that too, if it is Fanservice only it's too expensive if all I wanted was fanservice I could watch some ecchi anime(though I'm not really fond of ecchi anime)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Blast

I have freaking 22 bucks on my 3DS eshop account. I'm 8 bucks away from buying this game. I REALLY want this game but something keeps telling me to wait until it gets a price drop to being just 20 bucks....
Does anyone know the exact download space???

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

DualWielding

Gioku wrote:

So, those of you who've gotten the game already; is it any good? I mean... beyond just the "presentation"? lol

I'm enjoying it and the fanservice is the part I don't like, but the thing is I'm a sucker for traditional side scrolling beat'em up and also like visual novels if you like those two things I think you'll enjoy the game, it also seems to have a decent amount of content since I've played about hour and half and still in chapter 1 of the good girls side

SDDMN

I got it, and it's been a very fun game so far!

SDDMN

RR529

NWR has an impressions article up, and they seem to quite like it.

They said that while the gameplay isn't revolutionary, it's very tight & responsive, and has a great arcade style beat 'em up action.

They said certain pronounced "aspects" of the character designs are odd, but other than that, the graphics are clean looking & have a colorful charm.

They said that the story is by no means a masterpiece, & the characters are cliché as they come, but everything is light hearted enough that it's more charming than not.

They said that the soundtrack is fantastic, with classical Japanese sounds imbued with a bit of rock (not unlike what's found in Naruto), and the Japanese voice acting fits perfectly, and will be well appreciated by the game's audience.

They said that the biggest plus however, is the absurd amount of unlockables. Whether it be additional costumes, art, or videos, there appears to be tons of stuff for players to discover.

They said they'll have a full review up soon.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Chomposaur

Lol this thread is hilarious ... It got locked and then unlocked in the same day

Women have boobs get over it

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Big_Boy_Chubs

Never getting this game...
looks awful and degrading...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Blast

How much download space does this game require???

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Wheeler

@Blastoise-san: Can't find the exact number, but is said to be less than 2GB.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

sugarpixel

@RR529: Sounds pretty good! I'd like a nice beat 'em up on my 3DS! Story & Beat 'em up are not two things that I generally think would go together... one of my favorite beat 'em up games ever, Ninja Baseball Batman, has the most absurd story ever! And the game is still amazing!

I'd say that the game's certain "themes" just make it all the better, lol. Certainly better than a certain Stardust Amazoness I know of.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DualWielding

Off_The_Wall wrote:

Never getting this game...
looks awful and degrading...

I admit I sometimes feel uncomfortable about the excess of fanservice in this game but when you think about it, is a game that oversexualize girls but give them personality and the ability to kick donkey really worst than one that sexualizes them albeing in a toned down and more tasteful manner but give them no personality and their role is only being a damsel in distress like most Mario and Zelda titles, especially the older ones?

Edited on by theblackdragon

moomoo

How did this game not get an M rating? Like, it was rated D in Japan. They're more receptive to sexual stuff in their games than the west, but even they gave the game the same rating you see with COD.
After watching some of the cutscenes and stuff, I have no clue how XSEED got away with it.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

DualWielding

I've been wondering the same thing? I'll not be shocked if it gets temporally taken down then reuploaded with an M rating like it happened with that zombie game

GuSolarFlare

^the fanservice is THAT heavy!?!?!?! yeah I might give a good long while before getting it........

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.