Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y SPOILER-FREE (as of 23/9) Thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

iwanttodie

This is for people who wish to stay in the dark in Pokemon leaks from this point on.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

GuSolarFlare

spoiler free, huh?
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

FishieFish

DARTH VADER IS FROAKIE'S FATHER!

SNAPE KIILS YVELTAL!

"No one said you could touch."

GuSolarFlare

FishieFish wrote:

SNAPE KIILS YVELTAL!

XERNEAS' POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!
ASH NEVER BEAT THE LEAGUE!
BERG-KATSE ALMOST KILLS BLAZIKEN!!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Eel

These are spoilers fort the anime series, my informant desires to remain anonymous so I won't be saying his name:

Ash goes alone with pikachu to the Kalos region where he is joined by the female protagonist from the games and the first gym leader of the region.
Team Rocket's Jesse and James leave their pokemon behind and catch new ones in the region.
Team Flare appears following a thiner version of their plans from the game and Team Rocket sees them as rivals. Tam Flare sees Team Rocket as stylish buffoons.
Ash captures each of the starters from the games, the bird of the region and unlocks the mega evolution of at least one of his pokemon. He beats 8 gyms, probably out of order, and wins at least one minor tournament.His companions capture at least one of the starters, with the female one capturing a silly pokemon by accident.
Ash competes in the pokemon league, where he fails to win.
He meets at least a pokemon from the 7th generation during that time.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GuSolarFlare

Morphtorok wrote:

These are spoilers fort the anime series, my informant desires to remain anonymous so I won't be saying his name:

Ash goes alone with pikachu to the Kalos region where he is joined by the female protagonist from the games and the first gym leader of the region.
Team Rocket's Jesse and James leave their pokemon behind and catch new ones in the region.
Team Flare appears following a thiner version of their plans from the game and Team Rocket sees them as rivals. Tam Flare sees Team Rocket as stylish buffoons.
Ash captures each of the starters from the games, the bird of the region and unlocks the mega evolution of at least one of his pokemon. He beats 8 gyms, probably out of order, and wins at least one minor tournament.His companions capture at least one of the starters, with the female one capturing a silly pokemon by accident.
Ash competes in the pokemon league, where he fails to win.
He meets at least a pokemon from the 7th generation during that time.

how did you know!?!?!?! I'm calling Nintendo and Gamefreak they got a spy among them!

my Backloggery

FishieFish

GuSilverFlame wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

SNAPE KIILS YVELTAL!

SHIEEK IS ZELLLDLDDDAAA!

"No one said you could touch."

GuSolarFlare

another Spoiler: ASH WILL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

FishieFish wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

SNAPE KIILS YVELTAL!

SHIEEK IS ZELLLDLDDDAAA!

you went too far this time!
DIALGA CONTROLS TIME WHILE PLAKIA CONTROLS SPACE!!!!!!!

my Backloggery

iwanttodie

Dark-Luigi wrote:

My god! The game isn't out yet! Wait!

The starter evolutions are coming out wednesday, and with the new rumors (I haven't looked at) as well as people saying they want to be in the dark, this is for them.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

sugarpixel

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

The starter evolutions are coming out wednesday, and with the new rumors (I haven't looked at) as well as people saying they want to be in the dark, this is for them.

So... you just talk about how fun it is in the dark...? I think I'm still missing something here...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

I doubt that's what they're gonna reveal. It's implied it's only one pokemon, so it's probably just Helioptile's evolution.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.