Forums

Topic: PES 2013

Posts 21 to 40 of 58

wanderindirk

I'm kinda desperated to find someone to try out the online mode got none so far and I log in almost everyday. Hard luck!

wanderindirk

wanderindirk

Found 2 players tonight, how exciting. One went by the name Hussein. Played about 7-8 matches with extreme lags. The other one probably didnt know how to play, but his internet was soo much better.

Guess logging in everyday does eventually come to fruition once in a while...

My FC: 2080-0578-2209

wanderindirk

triton33

Hi wanderindirk I have added your friend code I too would like sometime to play against online. I spent so many hrs on this game but haven't played in over a year mainly because of how out of date the player roster is and could never find anyone playing online. It's a great footie game though at its core.
fc 4682-8804-2835 also playing Mario sports superstars at the mo which is better than I expected after reading some reviews and has good online modes if anyone wants to add me for that game

triton33

ollietaro

I'm a newbie to the franchise. Just bought 2013 for less than $15 on amazon. The depth of the 3D is amazing, player movement, replays, and controls are fantastic and the commentators add a nice realistic touch. Makes me think Top Spin and Virtua Tennis could have been possible on 3DS as well. Seems like the definitive soccer game to get for 3DS. This will sell out come next World Cup, I guarantee it. I'm not a huge soccer fan and know nothing about the teams so I just press Y to play with random teams LOL I built up confidence by scoring in beginner difficulty and there was a noticeable spike in difficulty when I changed it to Amateur b/c I was scoring less goals. Scored 10 goals in Beginner and just one in Amateur. There are a lot of stats that can be overwhelming as I don't understand them but it's a fun, high quality soccer game.

Edited on by ollietaro

ollietaro

wanderindirk

@triton33 Let's do this now! I also play a lot of Tennis in Superstars.

wanderindirk

wanderindirk

@triton33 So I ll break it down as follow:
1: Since we have each other's FC, we cant use Free Match. The only option here is, I suppose, sending Friend Match request. That requires both of us on the friend list screen at the same time and the green thingy not have a ball in it.
2: We can try Free Match though if we try deleting our FC, I suppose.
3: Online definitely works, I've played about 20 matches in the past month.

wanderindirk

triton33

Ok ive just read this and will try now didnt know had to be on friend request screen

triton33

wanderindirk

@triton33 I am sending a request atm

If that doesnt work, we can try deleting FC as last ditch effort.

wanderindirk

triton33

I think the friend list on game must have to have ball in shows both online doesn't it? What's happening my end is you challenge me to a game I accept then it fails says unable to find opponent. I play superstars too

triton33

triton33

Im waiting on pes friend list at mo for you to show up green

triton33

wanderindirk

What Im assuming is when you search with Free Match, your icon would have a ball in it. I was unable to send you Friend Match request when your icon had a ball in it. But one thing is clear: you did receive my request and it still didnt work. I guess we should try deleting FC and search with Free Match.

wanderindirk

wanderindirk

Im on. You send me this time, ok?

wanderindirk

wanderindirk

got the request, let's see what happens now

wanderindirk

triton33

Ok then lets try that I will go to friend list and do it now then back to free match and keep searching

triton33

wanderindirk

I take it that you did not cancel the request. If that was the case, your request didnt work either. Lets try deleting FC. You copy?

wanderindirk

triton33

And I just accepted your request says informing opponent

triton33

wanderindirk

I ve just deleted your FC and will be constantly searching on Free Match.

wanderindirk

triton33

Deleted friend card and am searching free match now

triton33

triton33

I'm searching all players not similar level don't know if makes a difference

triton33

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.