Forums

Topic: PES 2013

Posts 1 to 20 of 58

6ch6ris6

the search option for this site sucks so hard. i am pretty sure i already made a thread for this but i cant find it anymore...

from a thread in the news section:
"i never played a PES game on the 3DS and i have some questions @6ch6ris6 is the game smooth on animations and the online is any good aand how about the graphics are they PSP Style.I would really apreciate if you answer any of my Questions.Thanks!" -amd1999

i have the 2012 version. it is awesome. master league, champions league, copa santander libertadores, become a legend, etc.
i played this game over 210hours on my 3DS and i still have enough to do.
the visuals are good for a handheld game. it looks like a ps2 game. the 3D effect really adds to the atmosphere when playing with a camera right behind the player like in become-a-legend. there is a special 3D-camera for that. with a wide camera the 3D doesnt really makes sense. i always turn it off playing masterleague but like i said it looks great if you just control one player.
fifa doesnt have online so there is no over choice than PES for now.

this is one of my favorite 3DS games so far. if you like PES you will want to have this for your 3DS. you wont be disappointed.
oh i personally think the game is kinda hard compared to the wii titles. player movement is slower. make sure to get players with high values in movement
the 2013 version doesnt seem to offer anything new or better than the 2012 version. konami seems to play it like EA this year. so i would recommend getting the 2012 version. its cheap and has more modes than the 2011 version which was released for 3DS launch.

hope i could help

trailer for 2013 (looks exactly the same as 2012): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1BTYCXez0
online gameplay from 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhb1LOsMt60

edit: i tried online today for the first time. no laggs! but the hometeam chooses the camera angle which is pretty stupid. i played against someone called mario and he chose the 3rd person camera angle right behind the player. impossible then to play some real football. it was solo dribblings all the time. the game ended in a draw 2:2. it was fun. after that i had another game with mario and i had to choose the camera angle. i chose the wide camera angle like in tv. it played much better now and i won like 4:0.
like i said i didnt have any lagg at all and i found an opponent within a few seconds. but it really annoys me that you have to stick to the camera the home team chooses.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Elluin

From what i remember pes 2013 was supposed to come out in 30th of November right? I want to get it but since 2013 is almost out ill give it a shot to that one.

FC:1204-0053-0825

MK7
Mario Tennis Open
RE:Mercs
KI:Up
SSF4
Soon having;
Code of Princess
NFS: The Run

GarchompPit

Thanks for the answer @6ch6ris6
@Elluin yes Pes 2013 3D will be realesed 29th of november or 30th!

3DS Friendcode: 2879-0741-6723
Name: GarPit
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGarchompPit
Latest Video: Diggesby: In-Depth analysis video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BrUc6poW0

Twitter:

6ch6ris6

if someone wants to challenge me on pes2012 just add me !

@elluin you should probably wait for some reviews, because the 2012 version is way cheaper and 2013 doesnt add anything new to the game except an update for the liscences.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Elluin

Ah i dont think they ll screw up that bad. probably it has newer version of line ups and maybe a couple new modes or hopefully better online experience. I ll wait a few days before i get it tho.

FC:1204-0053-0825

MK7
Mario Tennis Open
RE:Mercs
KI:Up
SSF4
Soon having;
Code of Princess
NFS: The Run

BayernMunich26

I'm looking for some online matches since I haven't been able to play anyone yet. Feel free to add me as a friend.

BayernMunich26

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9679-7038

whiteyoshi

What is PES

Hey everyone my fc is 2664-2647-6884. Add me please!
My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

BayernMunich26

pro evolution soccer...a simple google search can go a long way

BayernMunich26

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9679-7038

blas85

Is anybody still playing Pes 2013? I never find any opponent on the random online mode!!

blas85

Ralizah

blas85 wrote:

Is anybody still playing Pes 2013? I never find any opponent on the random online mode!!

I guess you might say that the "PES" has been dispensed... from peoples' 3DS'. 8)

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

6ch6ris6

i only have the 2012 version and i only play singleplayer (over 250hours so far though xD)

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

MrGranger

I'm still playing PES 2013. It's a great game on 3DS and now it's very cheap. Well worth picking up IMHO. And if there is not 2014 then this could be the last good soccer game on the 3DS.

MrGranger

Twitter:

blas85

Ralizah wrote:

blas85 wrote:

I guess you might say that the "PES" has been dispensed... from peoples' 3DS'. 8)

That`s what I was afraid of. too bad because the game is great and play against other people is always the most fun!

@MrGranger: do u play online as well? would be great have few games?!

blas85

MrGranger

[quote=blas85]

blas85 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

@MrGranger: do u play online as well? would be great have few games?!

I will but first I'm practicing to be better. I am frustratingly bad. I always overshoot and rarely get a goal. But I'm practicing every day to figure that out. When I'm even average then I will try online but that could be a while. It's not a game I expect to quit playing anytime soon.

MrGranger

Twitter:

blas85

I will but first I'm practicing to be better. I am frustratingly bad. I always overshoot and rarely get a goal. But I'm practicing every day to figure that out. When I'm even average then I will try online but that could be a while. It's not a game I expect to quit playing anytime soon.

[/quote]

I see. I guess is your first pes, isn`t it?
Let me know when/if u wanna try to play some match online. And good luck with the top player difficulty, it can be amazingly annoying!!

blas85

El_Scorpio

Hi football fans, I would like to play with someone. Is there anyone who has PES 2013 and wants to add me? I would say that I am mediocre player, so don't worry

A strong man doesn't need to read the future... He makes his own.

WashioYuji

@El_Scorpio I would of loved to but I only got 2012 one...
Shame they don't sell more over here since Japan still gets the latest installments of PES

WashioYuji

El_Scorpio

@WashioYuji yeah, I know about you. PES 2014 is basically the same as PES 2013 so no need to regret. I see no point in releasing the same game every year with no or just a few improvements. Who are you playing for?

A strong man doesn't need to read the future... He makes his own.

raybotched

Hi,

Anyone want a game of PES 2013 online? I added the friend codes of people on this page who were looking for a game so add me and let's play!

r
3ds 5343-7829-0206

raybotched

Megal0maniac

Are there now more players for PES 2013 than 2012? Or the other way around.

Because I'm likely to pick either one up, and maybe I'd like to play online if there are any people left

Edited on by Megal0maniac

Megal0maniac

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.