Forums

Topic: PES 2013

Posts 41 to 58 of 58

wanderindirk

If even this doesnt work the only explanation left is PES 2013 online doesnt work cross region (Ive a US cart). Which is bullpoo, I must say. Still searching.
Watch the language...-Joey

Edited on by Joeynator3000

wanderindirk

wanderindirk

Search all, dont search similar, Im already on Division 1, youre still on D3.

wanderindirk

triton33

So far I'm not finding anyone. I played Mario kart online earlier so internet connection ok

triton33

wanderindirk

Mine is fine too. So that concludes this doesnt work. At all...

wanderindirk

triton33

I'm searching all players for next 10 min if that don't work its prob not gonna. I've got uk game cart. Did we try on 3ds friend list screen jojn friends game? How do you go up in divisions?

triton33

wanderindirk

I ve been trying all players in the last 5 10 mins, its safe to say it isnt gonna work. You go up by winning. I've 20. I dont think join friends game would work since PES is not like MK, it's only 2 player multi. You have to already be playing so that the other can join your game.

wanderindirk

triton33

Your in the US then? Still searching but will be going offline soon, I'll add you again and next time see you online you wanna try tennis on superstar's? I like all the games on there love the bsseball too, also I play mario golf online (full game) and ssb online

triton33

wanderindirk

I used to play Tennis in Superstar quite a lot actually, but suddenly one day I lost my touch and got my butt whooped by pretty much everybody so I stopped playing. But there are still many playing that game online I think.

Regarding PES 2013: lets try again real soon, I'm trying something which could make it work. Man I really like this game

wanderindirk

wanderindirk

And Ive re-added your FC as well

wanderindirk

triton33

Cant see your friend code anywhere. I've never played tennis online will have a search on rhere soon

triton33

triton33

What's the solution bud? Sorry haven't been online much this week. Hopefully this weekend can get it working!

Jesus I forgot how old the online squads are

That was great fun thx man! . Shame about lag in last game

How'd you get it to work?

Edited on by Octane

triton33

Octane

@triton33 Please don't multi-post, you can edit your last post if you want to add more.

Octane

wanderindirk

@triton33 well my guess on cross-region online mp was pretty much right on the money, I just installed the european version of the game.

Im not entirely sure whether or not you could still edit roster and have it carried over to online, it might be possible. Nevertheless stats should still be the same though, and I kinda like the old squad lineups actually

It was great, we should definitely do this again!

wanderindirk

wanderindirk

triton33 wrote:

What's the solution bud

Following a tip I read on gbatemps a while back, I installed the 2014 japanese version and was able to play a lot more, since there's a very decent community of players, mostly Japanese of course, who still play very regularly and actively.

They've been playing since then, some are painfully skillful in terms of dribbling using the big guys. There's a lot of those who use their custom team with a hoard of supermen, and there are some who play with 3d camera angle. But still, a lot more action, a lot more challenges and definitely a lot more fun! The game's of course in japanese, though.

wanderindirk

triton33

Sounds good! I'm happy enough just playing against you now and then though mate even if do always kick my arse lol. I only play when see you online but I think I will do a league or cup soon offline I think, I need the practice. I fell out of love with this game few years ago started to find it unresponsive for reason, I think the passing depends more on the players runs in this game maybe I got used to the more put it anywhere passing of modern fifa, and need to get back in the rhythm of pes. Been fun playing this again though gotta go for now, might be on again later

triton33

wanderindirk

triton33 wrote:

Sounds good! I'm happy enough just playing against you now and then though mate even if do always kick my arse lol. I only play when see you online but I think I will do a league or cup soon offline I think, I need the practice. I fell out of love with this game few years ago started to find it unresponsive for reason, I think the passing depends more on the players runs in this game maybe I got used to the more put it anywhere passing of modern fifa, and need to get back in the rhythm of pes. Been fun playing this again though gotta go for now, might be on again later

You're absolutely right. Since this game is based on an engine which is now perhaps 12-13 years old, the system does a lot of pre-programming in terms of how the players move. In most of the cases they're pre-destined to do this or that or run here or there. In that sense, you have no 'true' freedom (and obviously not the kind of freedom to be found in newer football games since PS3/X360 gen) if you only play by the book and adhere to the system's rules. There are ways to break the patterns, and more conscious players often utilize them to have more control of the flow overrall. My being able to kick your butt has obviously a lot to do with this. But I used to play Fifa 17 on the PS4 for a time too (or a number of football games across various systems, actually), and have concluded that being able to play zonally (and sometimes even conservatively, since I always defend better than attack) is key in surviving any environment of any football game.

There are some certain techniques that I've always found extremely useful and indispensable. The first one being L1 + B, the essence of which lies in its ability to move the players up the field, but I take it you already know this. I've found without this one can not play the game properly (and by that I mean of course no dribbling). Second: defending by holding Y to make a com-controlled player of your team rush to whoever is possessing the ball while you're controlling another player. Third: Super-cancel with X+A which, essentially, stop pre-prescribed actions, movements and patterns and give you back the control of players in a lot of situations.

Train with these 3 techniques and suddenly you will find that beating me is really not that hard. After this, it's all tactics.

wanderindirk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.