Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 20:39 BST
1. The ability to upgrade your inventory size2. Yoshi!3. Limited references to SPM, returning the game to the 64 and GC style4. Bring back the Glitz Pit!5. Luigi sidestory!6. No references to the M&L series, especially omitting the mention of the babies
Edited on Fri 9th July, 2010 @ 20:40 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 21:01 BST
#3 all the way! My favourite game is Paper Mario N64. I would like it to have a similar fighting and leveling-up style as that.
Currently playing: Mario Tennis! Also playing, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and F-Zero X.
3. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 21:05 BST
Well seeing preview shots of the game, it looks like it is going to be RPG styled again this time. PM2 is my favorite, although weird I loved the whole "stage crowd" thing during battles, lol.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!
4. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 21:46 BST
ohhh yeah i want the crowd back, gotta love when hooktail ate the crowd in PM2.
Luigi sidestory +
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
5. Posted: Fri 9th Jul 2010 21:48 BST
you've got a thread right here that you created yourself, StarFox, for Paper Mario 3DS. use it.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
Sorry, this topic has been locked.