Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 5,926

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

MERG wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

MERG wrote:

@Spoony_Tech...if you can think back far enough (I know its hard at your age) I have a MH3U question.

Does resource items etc. found in online mode carry to offline mode? I never played online but since I'm getting back into MH3U I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Well sonny my mind doesn't work quite like it use to like you said thar. If I reckon I'd say yes. Why yes it does!

Quick question, do you have space on your 3ds to dl it if you have the chance? It's a 21,000 block dl.

I have 26k blocks...$0 dollars.

Would you like to own the game? I might be able to arrange that if you like!

And don't call me old as many times as you fail to quote someone.

I didn't say I wasn't old. You're just about right there with me.

I really want the game (but I'm not one to really accept charity).

Suck up your pride a little bit and think of it as a no interest loan with a forever Grace period.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Suck up your pride a little bit and think of it as a no interest loan with a forever Grace period.

How are you going to "arrange" it if you don't mind me asking?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Joeynator3000

lol, this whole age thing is reminding me of Tri again for some reason. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

How are you going to "arrange" it if you don't mind me asking?

It's called 2 20$ eshop codes.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

@Tech...I'm not sure. Let me think about it. We both have families and life expenses. I'm not sure I feel right about taking that from you. It's not like I'd never get it. I just need to put myself on a strict budget for a while.

MERG

@Tech...you get my vote for the nicest guy on the internet!!

nacho_chicken

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Unfortunately, unless he lives in Oregon - where you don't have to pay sales tax on eShop games - $40 isn't enough.
I'd gladly pitch in a $10 card, though!

Edit: A $10 and a $35 card would be just enough.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

nacho_chicken wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Unfortunately, unless he lives in Oregon - where you don't have to pay sales tax on eShop games - $40 isn't enough.
I'd gladly pitch in a $10 card, though!

Edit: A $10 and a $35 card would be just enough.

I'm banking on the fact that he has a little bit sitting there to cover that or he can go without lunch for one day!

Edit: I forgot about the 35$ one. Good idea!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

MERG

@Nacho...@Tech...why are people ruining my overall view of people in general (which is people suck).

And while I don't live in Oregon, Delaware is also tax free. But then, I don't live there either.

Edited on by MERG

stu4488

Hunting nerscylla if anyone wants to help my gathering hall is

58-4459-8360-2376

stu4488

Ralizah

Last fishing mission was interesting. Fish for small goldenfish --> Fight off Tetsucabra until he retreats to another area. I repeated this pattern 2 or 3 times until I completed my quest objective and discovered I had enough time to kill me a Tetsucabra as well. It doesn't take long at all to waste him now that I am consistently getting my spirit gauge with long sword to its highest rank, where I do 30% extra damage with every hit!

stu4488 wrote:

Hunting nerscylla if anyone wants to help my gathering hall is

58-4459-8360-2376

By the time I got there, time had already run out to sign up.

Good luck

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MERG

@Tech...thank you but I'm going to respectfully decline. I still have A LOT to do in MH3U so that will keep me busy. Maybe I'll be able to join in on the new hunt in a couple of months. Don't finish it before I get there!

Thanks again...you're a great guy!

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

@Tech...thank you but I'm going to respectfully decline. I still have A LOT to do in MH3U so that will keep me busy. Maybe I'll be able to join in on the new hunt in a couple of months. Don't finish it before I get there!

Thanks again...you're a great guy!

Well if you change your mind the offer still stands. Have fun with 3U and the way I'm heading I'll still have plenty to do in a few months.

MERG said:

MERG

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Well if you change your mind the offer still stands. Have fun with 3U and the way I'm heading I'll still have plenty to do in a few months.

I'll keep that in mind. When I do get it I'll need your help getting my HR level up.

Happy hunting!

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'll keep that in mind. When I do get it I'll need your help getting my HR level up.

Happy hunting!

Will do, see you in another 2 to 3 months.

MERG said:

Aviator

MrGameluvr wrote:

Donalp15 wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? Well I hope! I have another question......

I just unlocked the Wyporium (I believe that is its name) and I am interested in crafting some Ludroth armor since I am apparently heading to a place known for lava but I am confused about elemental resistances.....
For example, my Velociprey armor has Ice Res -10 and Dragon Res 10. That means I am weak to ice and strong against dragons, correct? So would Ludroth armor have good fire resistance?

Happy hunting!

You are correct about the Velociprey armour, it is weak to Ice but strong to Dragon. However you are wrong about Ludroth, fire is its main weakness.

???

But I thought the Ludroth was an aquatic based monster...how does that work?

Fire is weak to water and water is weak to fire in MH. Basically, the element the monster is the main element infused in the armour.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Ralizah

I thought Basarios was going to be a challenge, but it would appear bounced attacks also do damage. At least he's easy to avoid, given how obviously he telegraphs his attacks. I'm ashamed to admit it took me a good minute of running around the area multiple times to figure out he was the big rock sticking out of the ground after he fled.

Ralizah

I thought Basarios was going to be a challenge, but it would appear bounced attacks also do damage. At least he's easy to avoid, given how obviously he telegraphs his attacks. I'm ashamed to admit it took me a good minute of running around the area multiple times to figure out he was the big rock sticking out of the ground after he fled.

Shirma_Akayaku

Alright, I finally feel like I picked a good weapon, the Dual Blades. I thought the Great Sword was pretty good, but I prefer more speed. It might take some time to save money and buy the game, but it looks promising. I know there's a learning curve to this game, but I could probably manage it.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.