Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 101 to 120 of 875

Spoony_Tech

Morphtroid wrote:

Well, if you win the Etrian Contest you'll have a lot to play before the game is out.

I already have 2 and 3 and wouldn't want to go through one again lol. That one seems ancient compared to the last two.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

This is actually the first Etrian I play, and it's just a demo lol.

I'd love to try out the previous ones.... Though, now that I think of it, I have never seen them in stores. Never ever.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Morphtroid wrote:

This is actually the first Etrian I play, and it's just a demo lol.

I'd love to try out the previous ones.... Though, now that I think of it, I have never seen them in stores. Never ever.

That's not surprising as if you didn't pre order it say from GameStop you weren't going to find it unless you were lucky. From my experience on the ds and 3ds atlus games at GameStop was all pre order and maybe one copy for the store sale and that's about it. They pretty much only print what they need so as not to waist too much money!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

Guess what!
I just defeated one of these kangaroos! (and a shiny baboon before that too!)

I poisoned it with an ebony carrot before the battle and then had my warrior weaken it, my tank taunt it, my sniper bind its arms, my runemaster scorch it and my nightseeker blind it until it fell.

The carrot was a great help, it took a lot of it's HP for a good amount of time.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

That's good to know! What item did it drop and did it unlock new equipment?

MERG said:

Eel

It dropped a kangaroo fist or something like that.

It unlocked the fist shield, it's pretty good. I may try and get another fist to buy another shield for my warrior.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Cool! It sounds like you're pretty much done with the demo.

MERG said:

Eel

I guess you're right Oh well, at least I'll always find the full version on the eShop. I hope I'll be able to download with the money I have on my account right now (I don't know what the price will be in my country).

It's funny, but I think I spent more time playing this demo than I do with most of the games I've paid for D:

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Oh I guess I assumed you were from America or Canada. I'm of Mexican decent! I hate to see how many hours I have on this demo lol! I would say the main game can take over 100 hours to beat. We shall see!

MERG said:

MERG

Question...are all of the weapons/armor etc. in the shop attainable on the demo?

And Tech...in EO3, was there a way to have your non-participating guild members level up? I thought there was.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

Well to answer your first question no. The second one I can't recall. Something makes me think yes while also no. I've played so many rpgs in my life even recently that they all get jumbled up in my head! I can check cus now I'm courious.

MERG said:

MERG

I didn't think you could get them..oh well. And I agree...after a while what you can do in each game blends together to form a muddied mess.

I'm leveled up at 9 now. I can take down baboons in the 1st dungeon but am unsuccessful on the cutters. I may need to rethink my party and start leveling up again.

Spoony_Tech

I just had the Cutter keep aiming for my fortress. Buff up his defense and its not a problem. Also I shouldn't have put EO3 in cus now I want to play it! I've got enough other games to play. Thanks a lot MERG!!!

MERG said:

MERG

No problemo Tech!!

I don't have a fortress in my party.

Spoony_Tech

That is what he's called right? I can't remember. He's been a good punching bag for the enemies so far. Can't see you beating most of the big enemies without him!

MERG said:

MERG

As I said...I may need to rethink my party.

Spoony_Tech

After playing the demo EO3 while still looks good now looks weird. I'm so use to the 3d that it almost looks ugly. Still a great game though! I almost feel like starting it all over since I have no clue as where I left off.

MERG said:

MERG

Doh...I do have a fortress (just neglected to give it taunt).

A few months back I tried to pick up EO3 where I left off and it just wasn't working. The next lull in releases I may have to start EO3 from scratch.

And I do like the 3D. I like have the enemies change as you are inflicting damage.

Spoony_Tech

Here is something interesting I found on the Atlus forums.

In the instructions that come with the demo (in regards to the full game):

• Suspend saves will be available. - The quality of the music will be increased - The quality of the illustrations will be increased

I think the music one was kinda obvious. I like the fact it will have suspend saves and better looking illustrations! Can't wait to see what though as it already looks good!

MERG said:

MERG

I am so looking forward to the full release.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.