Forums

Topic: Conception II: The Thread: Turbo Edition

Posts 61 to 74 of 74

BearHunger

This sounds like the culmination of every cliché high school harem romance action comedy anime dating sim RPG. And the only “pirate zombie ninja robot” part of that is RPG.

I'm so glad that makes it a strictly niche game 'round these parts.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Spoony_Tech

MAN1AC wrote:

So a friend was at my place the other day and I showed him the demo. I actually played through the demo on his Vita and its definitely the better of the 2. I imagine this will be the case with the actual game as well. I dont plan on getting a Vita until later this year so oh well.

Ralizah wrote:

I can already tell I'm going to be getting a lot of guilty enjoyment from this title.

There's so much Miiverse potential in this game

I wonder if they will even have a Miiverse for this. At the very least they might not allow pictures! Can see people getting banned for harmless posts. Oh wait that already happens!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I'm shocked Club Nintendo has this as a pre buy survey!! Tomorrow is the last day for the extra 10 coins btw.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LyIa

Wow, I didn't know this was getting localized.
Now to wait for LovePlus. A man can dream...

all men are kings 👑

MAN1AC

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'm shocked Club Nintendo has this as a pre buy survey!! Tomorrow is the last day for the extra 10 coins btw.

I can't believe I missed this.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Ralizah

I wish Sony had something like Club Nintendo for Playstation purchases. I'm entirely addicted to Club Nintendo, and the Vita version won't come with that little slip of paper.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

I can believe there is a Miiverse community for this game...'....with pictures! I'm abusing it right now! This game might get a lot of people banned lol!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah I now See what you mean by the 3ds demo sucked! The opening parts of the game seem much better then where the demo started you out!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Glad to hear it's better than that demo I would love to hear your impressions of the game so far, too

Sorry I took so long to give you more impressions. I'm really liking it so far.

I wanted to play to the point where the demo started which was close to 2 hours. Really weird how they started that demo when it seems the vita got the full beginning parts. Anyways from what I can see the child making is going to become deep.

The conversations are fun so far. It all has an ends to the means as far as making the best children you can. The girls mood has a factor in how many or how strong the children are. Mood lol. Gotta love that part!

Haven't really hit a real dungeon yet just the simulator but combat is fairly standard with the usual Atlus twist. I like that you can attack from different angles, really brings something different to the table.

I actually like the music thus far! Some hate it or others like it. The anime parts are done well if basic anime stuff and voices all seem well done.

The one draw back is well the men are a bit horny lol. I mean old man type and teenager type immaturity!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

The only part that really matters for a game sucks...the dungeon crawling. Count me out. They could have done a LOT better. Heck, Etrian Odyssey style first person crawling would have made this game AWESOME. Too bad the gameplay makes it lame...

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

The dungeon crawling is about as basic as can be. Not much there but the rest of the game makes up for it if you ask me!

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Ralizah I now See what you mean by the 3ds demo sucked! The opening parts of the game seem much better then where the demo started you out!

Yeah, the first few hours of the game were a fairly good introduction to it as a whole. They explained the context of what was happening and let you play around a bit with every aspect of the game. The 3DS version just kind of... drops you into the game without any real context provided. I don't understand why Atlus would release such an inferior demo for the 3DS... or why they were so lazy with porting it to the 3DS to begin with. There is no reason why the bottom screen couldn't be used for the dungeon map.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

devinias

Okay so I have about 2 1/2 hrs into the full version. The tutorial seems to contain a huge amount of info, but most of it is rarely used in the actual battles. Maybe the game is still opening up a bit.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.