Forums

Topic: Code Name: STEAM

Posts 341 to 360 of 362

Sparx

thank you for reviving this thread and getting me to play more, in chapter 14 now but dang, the dreadnaught was a pain D:

thought that's partially my fault since I really wanted to use the oz characters only for that map

My avatar is from here

Konda

Has anybody been playing this game after finishing the campaign mode? For those who knows, is there a point to continue playing it? Some games offer new things, like things to unlock when finishing the campaign once more on a harder level.
I'm just done with the story campaign on normal.

Konda

NinChocolate

One of my favorite 3DS games. So sad the game has the tiniest of fanbases for a Nintendo game

NinChocolate

NintendoFanBoy16

I really want to like this game, but i can't. Everytime i play it, i just find myself getting bored of it.

NintendoFanBoy16

Konda

I did my first playthrough with having the Lucina and Robin Amiibo, other characters of choise mostly Lion, Fox or Quepquaip.
Now to my question, I have the chance to pick up a Marth Amiibo at my local store for a normal price. Is it worth picking up more Amiibos for the game, for a second playthrough? Either Marth or Ike? Would one of those offer another playrange than in comparison to already exisiting characters?
I would then sell of my Meta Knight Amiibo to get one of those, since Marth or Ike's playability offers more than my Meta Knight. Else I don't have a bond to either Marth or Ike for that matter, just played Fire Emblem Awakening. I originally just wanted to have a Lucina and Robin Amiibo from the Fire Emblems.

Konda

Grumblevolcano

@Konda: Depends whether you are interested in Fire Emblem Fates. Regarding usage in this game Marth is like to Lucina except instead of the bow you have another sword, Ike has a ranged sword and an axe which makes him more unique. The reason I mention Fire Emblem Fates is that you can of course have the amiibo as members of your group, I wouldn't be surprised if GIR#FE also has meaningful amiibo support.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Konda

@Grumblevocano:
Ofc I'm interested in Fates. But somehow this whole Amiibo thing starts to get too expensive, and since I still kept many Amiibos boxed, and many Amiibos have such a low usage, I was just then wondering if it would be worth geting another for Code Name Steam. If Ike plays much more different than Marth, also in comparison to Lucina, then maybe Ike should be my choise? Ike as Amiibo would also bring much more to Super Smash, since I got Lucina anyway. But Marth is the one I spotted in the wild xD
My plan was just to pick up the Amiibos that actually interest me and I guess I just picked up Meta Knight and King Dedede in around March, bcuz back then they were real rare, I don't care for those else, I should have sold them back then.

Konda

Konda

But I guess geting more Amiibos just for Code Name Steam is probably unnecessary.. Or? I'm pretty happy with just Lucina and Robin right now. Although knowing you have a chance of picking up a rare Amiibo is tempting -.-

Konda

Pokefanmum82

I'd pick it up anyways. Who knows when you see another Marth around? If it was me I'd buy it.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Spoony_Tech

I would love to find any of the Fire Emblem ones here in the states just for this game but they're almost as rare as gold.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I would love to find any of the Fire Emblem ones here in the states just for this game but they're almost as rare as gold.

I just need Robin and Lucina. I think once I get those Amiibo and the 3DS Amiibo reader, I will get Code Name Steam

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Spoony_Tech

@DefHalan: Now see that's sad. How many people will not buy the game till exactly that. I still say this game has the best reasons yet for Amiibo's.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Now see that's sad. How many people will not buy the game till exactly that. I still say this game has the best reasons yet for Amiibo's.

I do want the game, but when it came out I didn't have money. I would have gotten it already but other things have taken priority (such as finishing Awakening) It isn't that I am refusing to buy it until I have the amiibo as much as other games have priority that I don't think I will have time until I collect those collectibles. Sorry if I made it sound like I refuse to buy the game until I have the amiibo, that isn't the case. I would buy it if I had the time/money.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Sparx

finally finished the game and thought the final boss was kinda easy for what it was :T

same with the map before that battle, despite that, I loved the game and replayed a few maps with bonus challenges. I really want a sequel after the way it ended but I know that realistically we will never get one D:

My avatar is from here

Pho

I enjoyed this game alot, and I lucked out and found an Ike amiibo (also Villager/Captain Falcon) in the wild, so I want to go back to it sometime and see what he has to offer.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Spoony_Tech

Finally beat this today. What I didn't realize that there was 2 Star Trek voices in this game Weaten and Dorn yet Will grabbed all the headlines. What's odd about that is Michael Dorn's character is arguably one of the top Star Trek characters and way more popular. I'm surprised Nintendo didn't meantion more of the voice actors from the game.

MERG said:

LzWinky

I still thought that STEAM was a fantastic game. I wish Nintendo would make a sequel or a spiritual successor. The strategy elements and art style were brilliant!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jump

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Finally beat this today. What I didn't realize that there was 2 Star Trek voices in this game Weaten and Dorn yet Will grabbed all the headlines. What's odd about that is Michael Dorn's character is arguably one of the top Star Trek characters and way more popular. I'm surprised Nintendo didn't meantion more of the voice actors from the game.

It's probably because Weaten is an internet darling for some reason why Dorn will always be the guy that just played the Klingon.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Xyphon22

I'm finally playing through this now. Is it just me, or is the actual game a lot harder than the demo? I remember just bulldozing right through the demo, but I died many times in the game. I finally had to give up on getting all my team out of the level in Buckingham Palace where you first meet Lion because he kept getting killed. I'm now up to the graveyard where you have to kill the queen, but I can't even get to her. I keep getting ambushed in the bottleneck alley and those underground tentacles just don't stop coming no matter how many I kill. I'm not looking for hints, I'm sure I'll figure it out soon, I was just wondering if other people thought they maybe lowered the difficulty for the demo. It's a really fun game so far.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Spoony_Tech

@Xyphon22 It gets more difficult trust me. You will start reviving teammates at the check points or play like I did and be as careful as you can not to lose anyone and only return the steam of the person at the check point.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.