Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 4,421 to 4,440 of 5,908

Marakuto

@ELI-ASH Lucy from your town moved into mine yesterday and became a villager today! I didn't even interact with her and she just suddenly moved in.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Tobiaku

Soo happy now, Isabella aproved my city, and saidit was the best town! She even gave me new public works ^^

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Shire

If anyone has any perfect pears, they're selling for double at my Re-Tail today. That's 6000 a pear!

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

Liltiki

Hi I'm new to AC forums but longtime lurker. I've just traded with a couple of friends I trust, but I have never been able to get peaches. Can any of you spare a couple so I can start planting them?? I can give bells and I have plenty of stuff... try me. If anyone could help me out I'd be very appreciative...

Thanks

I'll become more active, promise.

Friend code 2036-7251-1095
cubby
in London

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7251-1095

BrittGOAL14

Liltiki wrote:

Hi I'm new to AC forums but longtime lurker. I've just traded with a couple of friends I trust, but I have never been able to get peaches. Can any of you spare a couple so I can start planting them?? I can give bells and I have plenty of stuff... try me. If anyone could help me out I'd be very appreciative...

Thanks

I'll add you. No peaches for a couple of days. I'm not a scam artist - just enjoy helping others out... That way others can help me out!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Liltiki

Thanks so much... should I just post again in a couple of days? Not sure how this works.

[/quote]

I'll add you. No peaches for a couple of days. I'm not a scam artist - just enjoy helping others out... That way others can help me out!

[/quote]

Edited on by Liltiki

cubby
in London

ramstrong

Shire wrote:

If anyone has any perfect pears, they're selling for double at my Re-Tail today. That's 6000 a pear!

I have just recently harvested mine, so no perfect pears today.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Liltiki

I'm sorry, I meant peaches,, not pears. Anyone have a couple of peaches so I can have all the fruit? Thanks in advance.

Edited on by Liltiki

cubby
in London

Pouka

Peaches are my native fruit so I got plenty, let me know when you have added me and opened your gate, I'll just give them to you

Pikay!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3164-7941 | Twitter:

Liltiki

Pouka wrote:

Peaches are my native fruit so I got plenty, let me know when you have added me and opened your gate, I'll just give them to you

Just added you and I will open my gate!

cubby
in London

Pouka

Liltiki wrote:

Pouka wrote:

Just added you and I will open my gate!

Ok i have added you now, I'll check now and again for when yur gate is open.

Pikay!

Magikarp3

... Deena moved into my town, but I'm not sure from where :/

Maybe it was someone from Streetpass? I'm conflicted now - I always wanted a duck (they're my second favourite birds in real life, and I don't think there are penguins in this game) but she moved right onto where I was going to set up my orchard

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Pouka

Mellowkarp wrote:

Maybe it was someone from Streetpass? I'm conflicted now - I always wanted a duck (they're my second favourite birds in real life, and I don't think there are penguins in this game) but she moved right onto where I was going to set up my orchard

I have two penguins in my town, Boomer wanted to leave last week but I Asked him to stay. I got gifted his picture today so now I am ready to let him go.

Pikay!

NightmareXIV

Pouka wrote:

Cool you have Peaches I need some peaches.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

BriMuffin

Mellowkarp wrote:

OMG I know how you feel, Rolf, moved where my orchard was and I didn't want him to move cause he was the cutest character like, ever.

3DS FC: 0232-7747-2884 | Hope We Have Fun!!

Tobiaku

Today its fireworjs here

Tobiaku

Tobiaku

Question

Two times a year, we change clock one houre earlier, and later. How will this affect the game?

Tobiaku

Pouka

NightmareXIV wrote:

Pouka wrote:

Cool you have Peaches I need some peaches.

I will be on to after 4 hours from now, ill keep it on and see if any of your gates are open for peaches, or i can leave my gate open. I just got work to do so i wont be paying much attention till later in the day.

Pikay!

BrittGOAL14

Awesome. Custom fireworks and everything. Got the Salford flag, Union Jack and 20|13 sign ready for them tonight. ^.^

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic