3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 5,901 to 5,920 of 5,960

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,901. Posted:

@Xyphon22

I don't know. I have the ACNL guide as well. :) I've streetpassed quite a few people the one person I've streetpassed around 7 or 8 times by now I've lost track but have got bubble wand, red heart balloon, pink balloon, purple balloon, & purple pinwheel from the same person. That's just from using McDonald's Nintendo Relay Zone lol. :) I seem to streetpass the same 3 people from mcdonalds lol any where else its random. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

CasuallyDressed

5,902. Posted:

bash1505 wrote:

@CasuallyDressed I don't have them but is it ok to add u? I'll keep an eye on these 2 items if u like

Sure :) I added you.

CasuallyDressed

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5591-0630 | Nintendo Network ID: CasuallyDressed | Twitter: CoryRocker

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,903. Posted:

I went to the McDonald's down the street during lunch today in hopes of getting some ACNL street pass hits via their relay station. Turned out I got nothing! This happens rather frequently to me at this particular McDonald's.

My 3DS told me I was within range of a Nintendo Zone but it never triggered any street pass hits. :O

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

5,904. Posted:

I'm thinking about buying this game, I've never played animal crossing before. What is so much fun about it? Is it true that you can build your own town? Is it similar to harvest moon? ^^

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

5,905. Posted:

@Miss_Dark

To answer a few questions:

Build your own town? Yes you can build your own town. :)

Fun about it? Online play personally for me & the holiday's in the game & also balloon popping & alot of other things. :)

Similar to Harvest Moon? Personally I've only played harvest moon on gameboy color years ago & from what I remember there's a lot of farming in the game. In ACNL I would say it's not similar to ACNL only in the fishing aspect maybe.

The game is fun though! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

5,906. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

I went to the McDonald's down the street during lunch today in hopes of getting some ACNL street pass hits via their relay station. Turned out I got nothing! This happens rather frequently to me at this particular McDonald's.

My 3DS told me I was within range of a Nintendo Zone but it never triggered any street pass hits. :O

You have to actually go into the McDonald's then. Even if you're in range, it often won't register you based on their wifi settings. Each relay station seems to have a different range.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

5,907. Posted:

downloaded it, addicted already (btw how do you pop the balloons? can I buy something for that? :P)

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,908. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

downloaded it, addicted already (btw how do you pop the balloons? can I buy something for that? :P)

you need a slingshot. you can get it at nooks. the items there change every day.
this will help you get the most out of the game: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Tigus

5,909. Posted:

Hi I know this may seem like a dumb question but how do you post pics in a message,today me and my friend Iris managed to push a villager into the ocean water, I wanted to post the pic here to show everyone.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

AuthorMessage

xGalGirlx

5,910. Posted:

May I know what's everyone's turnip price as of now?

xGalGirlx

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,911. Posted:

Tigus wrote:

Hi I know this may seem like a dumb question but how do you post pics in a message,today me and my friend Iris managed to push a villager into the ocean water, I wanted to post the pic here to show everyone.

copy the adress of the picture. type img in these brackets [ ], paste the code and put /img in these brackets [ ] aswell at the end

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

5,912. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

You have to actually go into the McDonald's then. Even if you're in range, it often won't register you based on their wifi settings. Each relay station seems to have a different range.

I walked inside and used their hall of fame restroom facilities. Also, if I park in the space just in front of the side door, that will trigger a green StreetPass light on my 3DS. It's just this particular McDonald's sometimes will not trigger any hits. It's very inconsistent.

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

5,913. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

you need a slingshot. you can get it at nooks. the items there change every day.
this will help you get the most out of the game: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki

I hope you can help me one more time..I lost the waterin can that isabelle gave me! No idea how it happened.. I did buy a milk can maybe it replaced the watering can? All of a sudden that watering can was just gone... Where can I get it back :S I can't choose the advice option anymore when I talk to isabelle.

I love this game rofl, can't believe I didnt buy it earlier.. kinda looked stupid like pikmin, those trailers never convinced me either but both games are amazing

AuthorMessage

bash1505

5,914. Posted:

CasuallyDressed wrote:

bash1505 wrote:

@CasuallyDressed I don't have them but is it ok to add u? I'll keep an eye on these 2 items if u like

Sure :) I added you.

Hii I still didn't get u in my 3DS, u could have tipped my FC wrong^^

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing & Bravely Default
My Dream Address: 5000-3774-6993
Played: Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem, Zelda Link Between Worlds, Luigi's Mansion, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Donkey Kong Returns.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7231-8766

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,915. Posted:

@Miss_Dark

milk can? that's just a furniture. not a tool. you can only put it in your house.
you should be able to buy another watering can at nooks. the items there vary each day. maybe you have to wait a few days. or you buy one in another player's town

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

5,916. Posted:

thx for explaining, I got a watering can from the gardening shop now ^^

I've been dragging my 3ds with me for a week now (also to crowded cities, university, train stations,...) and I never ever get any hit. I live in Belgium, not really a "gaming country" (losers). This means: no houses for me @ happy home showcase! Is there a cheat? I really want some houses there. Spotpass won't give me one either, probably cause it expired.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,917. Posted:

there is no cheat. maybe visit germany for a weekend? :D i always get some hits when i am in bigger cities. many hits for animal crossing.

AuthorMessage

McFox

5,918. Posted:

What do you guys do with your Gyroids? I once stored them in the museum but they were getting to stressful to keep track of and were selling for extra bells at Retail. Decided to sell them. Got 130,000 bells in return and still have some left.

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

AuthorMessage

Webby-sama

5,919. Posted:

I tried Animal Crossing for the first time about six months or so ago, and I couldn't really get into it so I passed it on to a friend. By chance it turns out I'll be acquiring another copy soon, and I'm thinking I may as well give it another shot. According to my Activity Log I only gave it 37 minutes the first time.

What I'm wondering is if there's any tips or suggestions for getting into the game when I give it this second go, to see if I just rushed to conclusions or if it's really not for me or if it turns out it really is for me. Or should I consider it pointless and pass along this second chance to another person who might have a better time? I don't really get Animal Crossing that much, even though I think I get it.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,920. Posted:

@McFox i always sell gyroids immediately. there already so much stuff you can collect that i just dont have big interested in those things. although they are quite funny and totally bizarre if you know where they origin from (japanese graves wtf?!).
i heared that you can collect gyroids that fit to music cds. i never tried that though.

@Webby-sama
what did you expect when you first tried the game? the beginning is very slow. it takes some time to get to a point where you can really do much with your town (like days or weeks). it's a game you play 1-2 hours a day. although i played it for like 5 hours a day in the first two weeks or so. maybe you should play with other people. it is way more fun in multiplayer. and you get inspiration from visiting other towns.

if you have questions you should visit http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki . not sure if there is a beginners guide but if you see something in the game you are not sure about what you can do with it then just look it up on that site. it is very detailed.