Forums

Topic: 3DS XL All Black

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

yvanjean

I was going to pick my new system today, but sadly the 3DS XL - Black is not going on sale today. (Maybe Superstore marketing jump the gun) here the notice that can be read on the canadian wedsite now!
CORRECTION NOTICE
Nintendo 3DS XL – Black
To Our Valued Customers In our flyer effective Friday July 26th until Thursday August 1st, 2013. The image of Nintendo 3DS XL – Black was shown in error. However, the colours blue and red are part of the advertised promotion. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED

Edited on by yvanjean

yvanjean

Pokefanmum82

i kind of figured it wasn't coming. nintendo usually will announce when they are releasing a new color. maybe the black XL will out around when mario & luigi dream team are out or maybe around the holidays.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

MF_MaxiMillion

It's out in Europe. (Or at least, over here in Belgium) I just picked one up and I must say, it's very purty.
If you need any up-close pictures of it, I can give you some.

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
W...

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

yeah i was right about it coming out for Mario & Luigi Dream Team.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Reploid

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

It's out in Europe. (Or at least, over here in Belgium) I just picked one up and I must say, it's very purty.
If you need any up-close pictures of it, I can give you some.

Could you post some pictures, please?

Reploid

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2195-0688

Reploid

Of course there would be a picture on the Gamestop website but not the EB Games website. Thanks, I appreciate that.

Reploid

You_Silly_Human

SuperiorTech wrote:

Of course there would be a picture on the Gamestop website but not the EB Games website. Thanks, I appreciate that.

The store isn't the point noob

You_Silly_Human

theblackdragon

@You_Silly_Human: I don't think he was insulting you — rather, the ire seems to have been directed at Gamestop/EB. They're the same company, but their websites and operating methods are different, thus why GS would have helpful images up on their site and EB wouldn't, lol. please try assuming good faith in your fellow users before calling them 'noobs' :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SubBronze

This will probably be the colour I pick up when I eventually get a XL, I always preferred black for my consoles.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

You_Silly_Human

theblackdragon wrote:

@You_Silly_Human: I don't think he was insulting you — rather, the ire seems to have been directed at Gamestop/EB. They're the same company, but their websites and operating methods are different, thus why GS would have helpful images up on their site and EB wouldn't, lol. please try assuming good faith in your fellow users before calling them 'noobs' :3

You_Silly_Human

Pokefanmum82

he wasn't insulting you at all....EB Games Canada's website sucks.....it takes weeks for new games to show up on their website. i hate it

Finished the Alola Dex.

BeevDawg

I've got some floating cash to pick up a Black 3DS XL but when is the UK release for it in stores?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebMlyCNMIIVuX-QVtCrMAw - YouTube

WebHead

Model looks cool. Whenever my current Red/Black 3DS XL fails me, an all black 3DS XL will likely be the replacement.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Big_Boy_Chubs

Don't want it. Picked up a red one three weeks ago. I'm really happy with it.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Reploid

@You_Silly_Human
Are you always this hostile when people thank you? :S

Reploid

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.