Kitaria Fables combines some very nice things - cute characters and lots of cats, farm-sim gameplay, combat and co-op. As you can see in the new gameplay trailer above, it looks like developer Twin Heart Games has been working hard on polishing the experience.
Publisher PQube has also confirmed that the game is now coming one day earlier than previously announced, 2nd September, both on the eShop and with a physical edition.
It looks rather promising, below are some game details from the PR blurb:
- Charming action adventure featuring RPG and farming elements
- Real-time combat with melee weapons, bows and magic as you encounter beasts and bandits in the wilds
- Grow produce on Thunderbunn Farm and gather resources to craft weapons, provisions and more
- Customise your character with skins, gear and accessories
- Meet friends and villagers, taking on side quests and building relationships along the way
- Play with a friend using couch co-op mode
Is this on your radar for Switch? Let us know, as always, in the comments.