- Also Known As
- Yoga: The 100% Experience
- Release Date
- 20th Nov 2009
- Fitness, Yoga, Balance Board
- Controller Support
- Balance Board
Sorry, no review of Yoga for Wii yet.
About The Game
The practitioners can monitor and dynamically track their progress. Set up an individual schedule and be guided by Anja and a Guru.
They will make suggestions to improve the practitions using the Balance Boards’ input and give it right back to the player. All this happens in a great variety of traditional locations and is accompanied by a relaxing and smoothing music from Asia.
- Anja Rubik, an internationally rekown top model, and a Guru help the player with the practices, give lifestyle and workout tips & hints and review goals, scores and accomplishments.
- Incorporation of the Wii Balance Board guarantees immediate and accurate feedback to the practitioner.
- Choose from specific exercises or go through a complete and individual schedule.
- A completely new fitness and lifestyle feel is provided by a unique combination of Yoga positions and breathing exercises .
- The Guru will provide pieces of wisdom of a different culture and philosophy concerning spiritual themes.
- An easy and highly motivating way to increase concentration AND fitness.
I bet Wii Fit has everything that is in this game.
Tap here to load 2 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...