Anything but a joyride
Imagine a driving game that takes on the form of a visual novel. That’s loosely what Wheels of Aurelia is like; the pointed summary is that it doesn’t really align with any traditional video game experience at all. Even within the context of an indie title, this one is as art house as they come. It’s not going to appeal...
About The Game
Embark on an immersive road trip through the gritty western coast of Italy during the roaring 1970’s.
Playing as Lella, a bold, spunky woman, experience the sights and sounds of a tumultuous time in Italy’s history while uncovering events from Lella’s storied past. Take the road less travelled, while meeting an unpredictable cast of dynamic characters along your journey and making detours along the way.
An interactive visual novel based on short moments in time during Lella’s travels, each playthrough ends with one of 16 different endings based on your choices. Travel across the famous Via Aurelia and discover a new side of Italy in a thought-provoking game about the road trip, not the destination.
- Uncover Lella’s fierce personality and mysterious past while choosing each line of her dialogue in the game
- A compact game experience with 16 different endings, each with its own epilogue
- An original Italian soundtrack provides emotional ambience to accompany the game’s narrative
- Original art by renowned illustrators, handcrafted to bring Italy to life in new and unexpected ways
- Rooted in researched and culturally accurate events during the 1970’s including kidnappings and extreme political turmoil