- Number of Players
- Board Game, Puzzle, Strategy
- Release Date
- 15th Nov 2019, $4.99
- Official Site
Sorry, no review of Tactical Mind 2 yet.
About The Game
Enjoy the classic brain-teasing challenges offered by Chess but with entirely new rules and concepts to discover. Tactical Mind is one of the most innovative 1vs1 board games and you can now play the sequel – with 30 stages, enhanced visuals and brand new layouts to twist your perceptions!
Face a real player in local multiplayer or dominate the AI in a progression-based Single Player campaign. Three different levels of AI difficulty are available, the hardest one being very smart!
The aim of every match is to reach and disable your opponent’s Crystal. Spawn pawns, place them wisely, level them up and outsmart the other player with the right moves…sound simple so far, right? Except you will have to share the Energy costs of any action with the other player! Whatever you do or purposely don’t do will have a positive or negative Energy impact on your enemy’s turn. That’s where the real battle of the brains is. Ready to think carefully and show off your Tactical Mind?
Features of Tactical Mind 2:
- The sequel of a popular and innovative game, with new visuals, maps and layouts (3D, spheres…)
- For Chess, Checkers and tactical/strategy board game lovers
- Innovative problem solving mechanics that let you adapt on the fly
- A large variety of possibilities to outsmart your opponent
- Share Energy costs with your enemy to spawn, upgrade and attack Pawns
- Single Player Campaign to progressively sharpen your skills
- AI in three difficulty modes, the “Hard” one being very clever
- Local Multiplayer – challenge a friend in each of the 30 various stages
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...