Sorry, no review of Shieldwall Chronicles: Swords of the North yet.
About The Game
In Shieldwall Chronicles: Swords of the North, you lead a mercenary band into the perilous and cold northlands of Tarren. Your search for fortune will see you pitch blade and spell book against a host of enemies including the undead, demons, and lizardmen and many other creatures. In a battle that is part game-book and part tactical RPG, you will build a powerful band of warriors and wizards and tilt the balance of power in the northern kingdoms.
- Take part in deep, turn-based combat.
- Build a party from among 15 different classes.
- A unique morale system adds an entirely new tactical layer to the combat.
- Collect hundreds of powerful magic items to equip your party.
- Enjoy over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign.
- Delve into a gritty, realistic world that blends dark age history and culture with fantasy races and monsters.