Sorry, no Scrap review yet.
Sorry, no Scrap screenshots yet.
Bloodstained, Crash Team Racing, My Friend Pedro!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night...
Crash! Team! Racing! Nitro! Fueled!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Activision,...
Jump faster and learn new sequences to discover the way forward. But it's not gonna be easy, since each level is harder than the previous one and SCRAP keeps getting faster. You're lucky though, because there are clues and power-ups scattered around to help you. All of this is complemented by a polished graphic design and great soundtrack.
In short, SCRAP is:
- 30 (plus 3 bonus) carefully designed levels in 3 unique worlds. 11 additional levels and a completely new world coming soon - free.
- Intuitive controls.
- Yup, you can play SCRAP using only one hand. One. Hand.
- Polished graphics. You're gonna rate it yourself, anyways :wink:
- Equally great soundtrack. You're gonna rate this, too.
- No microtransactions, ads or any of that stuff. NONE.
- Gorgeous wallpapers to discover, created by Polish artists!
- We've thrown in some making-of sketches as a bonus.