Sorry, no Relic Hunters Zero: Remix review yet.
Sorry, no Relic Hunters Zero: Remix screenshots yet.
80's Overdrive! Spirit of the North! Lonely Mountains!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail eShop - New Releases: Spirit of the...
Void Bastards, SuperMash and Huntdown!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop: Void Bastards (Humble Bundle, Today, $29.99)...
The more the merrier!
After a somewhat lackluster month, May is shaping up to be quite the exciting month for Switch releases. There's quite a healthy dose of indie and third-party offerings that should keep Switch owners busy for a real chunk of time and we're even being treated to the definitive edition of a fan favorite RPG. Our collective wish...
From the creators of the massively popular Relic Hunters Universe comes Relic Hunters Zero: Remix. Alongside a community of millions of fans from around the world, meet the Relic Hunters as they prepare for landing on their console debut!
Follow the crew of the Spaceheart as they run, gun, and dodge their way through unrelenting force as they race for the ancient relics against the evil Ducans. Assume control as one of the Relic Hunters and venture through several different game modes in this frantic, 2D, twin-stick, shooting roguelike. Power-ups, a bounty of weapons, charmingly unique characters, and the support of a dedicated community perfectly blend together to create an experience that has been years in the making.
• Seven Playable Characters - Each Relic Hunter comes equipped with unique stats, skills, and skins, allowing for diverse playstyle and combat
• Multiple Explosive Game Modes - Classic 12-level "Adventure" Mode with unlockable relics and items; challenging "Endless" Mode with unique mechanics and economy; "Storm" Mode that progressively increases in difficulty and chaos
• Daily Content - Show off your combat prowess and see how you rank against your fellow Hunters in Daily Mode, where everyone faces the same random challenge
• Couch Co-Op - Up to 2 players can team up in local multiplayer for new strategies and battle tactics (Dual Joy-Con™ and Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller support)
• Progressive Original Chiptunes Soundtrack - Energetic tracks to amp you up as you beatdown swarms of Ducans
• Overcome Tough Enemies & Mini-Bosses - Be cautious of the powerful Ducan commanders who will rise up to overwhelm you and your team
• Powerful Community-Built Weapons - Explore the Asteroid Dungeon Nemesis riddled with a myriad of different weapons, some designed by members of the Relic Hunters community
• In-Game Achievements - Track and unlock achievements for a variety of challenges you'll face