A Puzzler Built For Two
The Nintendo Switch has brought social gaming back to the couch with aplomb. With the ability to literally disconnect two controllers and hand one to a buddy, how could it not? While competitive multiplayer has been the main thrust, cooperative experiences seem to be fewer and far between. Putty Pals is your friendly reminder...
About The Game
Two adorable bouncing blobs are lost far from home, and only teamwork, communication and a whole lot of hilarious mistakes will guide them back. Sitting side-by-side on the couch, you and a friend will glide, bounce, squish and swing your way through a vibrant cartoon landscape, solving puzzles, avoiding danger and uncovering hidden secrets.
Pure co-op goodness
Putty Pals isn’t just a single-player game that two people can play together. It’s been designed from the ground up to be a co-operative two-player experience.
A whimsical world!
You know what Putty Pals isn’t? Brown! Play as colourful characters in a colourful world and enjoy a fun, feel-good experience that will leave you smiling.
So much to explore
Share hours of fun with your co-op buddy as you bounce your way through a bonanza of challenges and collectibles.
- Colour-based puzzles mean both players have important jobs to do
- Flatten yourself into a trampoline to bounce your friend to new heights
- Communication is key: you won’t get anywhere if you don’t talk to each other
- Featuring cute characters with adorable animations
- Hilarious character voices that will make you giggle
- Explore locations from explosive Mt Puttuvius to frozen Puttarctica
- 28 full-sized levels, plus 16 bonus unlockable mini-levels for extra challenge
- Cunningly hidden secrets and taxing time trials will keep you coming back for more