Review Nine Parchments (Switch eShop)
Magic and monsters
Nine Parchments is the latest title from Frozenbyte, the developer of games such as the Trine series and, more recently on Switch, Has-Been Heroes. Just as the Trine series did before it, this game places a heavy focus on co-operative play with up to four players able to team up and enjoy the adventure together. You can play alone...
About The Game
Nine Parchments is a co-operative action-RPG full of magic mayhem for Nintendo Switch.
A group of runaway wizard apprentices decide to skip their training to search for the lost Nine Parchments – a powerful collection of spells. As the wannabe wizards rapidly discover powerful new magic and ignore all safety aspects, it's natural that their hasty progress results in lots of deadly accidents…
- Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
- Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
- Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
- Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
- Online* and local co-op with 1-4 players
This looks awesome looking forward to getting more info .
Wow it's out this year!! Hope the demo drops soon.. I like the look of this game!!
Not a fan of this demo. Voice acting is irritating and the controls are spotty.
Tap here to load 3 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...