- Number of Players
- Adventure, Arcade, Platformer
- Release Date
- 7th May 2020, $9.99
- 7th May 2020, £7.99
- Official Site
Mini Review Fledgling Heroes - A Fun And Fleeting Flappy Bird-Alike
Cast your mind back to May 2013. Wherever you were, whatever you were doing, chances are that a certain mobile game called Flappy Bird entered your life at some point after its launch. Its insanely addictive nature and the ensuing mania ultimately resulted in its removal from mobile stores, but there’s no denying that its simple...
About The Game
Leap from the nest into a fun-filled adventure! Meet cute feathered friends, each with their own wondrous story to tell, as they dodge dastardly pirate lizARRrds, dash through frozen forests, dive under sunken temples, and flap their way from fledglings to a fully-fledged heroes!
- It’s dangerous to go alone - play with a friend! Drop in another player at any time for some cooperative assistance… or some competitive capers.
- Flex your creative muscles and make your very own levels with the built-in editor. Share them with your friends and the world!
- Customise your cute birds with wacky colours, or recreate your favourite variations found in the wild.
- Explore 90+ hand-crafted levels set in gorgeously unique and colourful environments.
- Compete for the fastest time in race levels, charge through breakneck-paced endless levels, and go head-to-head with dragons!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...