Fairuno, Fairdue, Fairtre
Skipmore’s charming Legend of Zelda/Ys retro mash-up did some good service for 3DS owners in the past and it's once again being brought to the spotlight thanks to a compilation of both titles (and a couple of extra ones) in this new Fairune Collection. Are these brain-teasing adventures worth taking once again? Let's give...
About The Game
Fairune is a retro-styled adventure RPG. Our heroine embarks upon a journey to unlock three mysterious statues and seal away a great evil. Throughout the journey she will need to solve puzzles, fight monsters, discover new weapons and improve her abilities.
Fairune 2 brings our heroine back for another perilous quest, this time to find a lost fairy. This sequel delivers a bigger world for those that are ready for the challenge.
Fairune Origin, being released for the first time, offers an intriguing look at the beginnings of the IP. It provides a short but fun adventure and illustrates how SKIPMORE conceptualised the gameplay of the two games that followed.
Fairune Blast is an unlockable treat, meanwhile, to offer something completely different. It’s a colourful shoot-em-up, perfect for pick-up-and-play action on the Nintendo Switch!
- Fairune and Fairune 2 have re-designed user interfaces for the Nintendo Switch
- Explore, solve puzzles, level up and fight monsters on your journeys
- Simple controls make it accessible to all players ready for adventure!
- Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast make their console debut and bring the game total to four!
- Retro 8-bit style visuals, designed for the modern era
- Perfect for headphones with a catchy chiptune soundtrack