Mean bean machine
One of the brilliant things about Nintendo Switch becoming a new harbour for indie development is the sheer number of unusual ideas and concepts that see the light of day. So, even the most oddball of premises have the opportunity to cultivate an audience when they land on the eShop. It's this inclusive atmosphere that's allowed...
Coffee Talk Guides
Some of the best queer Switch games are also the best Switch games
The games industry has not always been good at portraying LGBTQ+ relationships and identities, but thanks to the efforts of small studios, indie developers, and LGBTQ+ creators, that's beginning to change. Not only do we have enough games with strong LGBTQ+ themes on the Nintendo...
About The Game
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
The game features:
- Tales of people from an alternative-Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we will all find familiar
- Branching storylines, where the branches are determined not by the dialogue options you choose, but from how you serve your café customers
- 90’s anime-inspired pixel art visuals and chill vibes-inducing color palette help to immerse you in the game’s world
- Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and conversations
- An experience to make you think, feel, and rest both your body and your soul