Review Battle Chef Brigade (Switch eShop)
Battle Chef Brigade is something of an oddity. Part cooking game, part action RPG, it's hard to explain without sounding like you're a bit off. Unless, of course, you're a fan of anime, in which case you'll feel at home. Even if you aren't, however, there's plenty to love. Battle Chef Brigade answers a question many RPG fans have...
About The Game
In the fantasy realm of Victusia, the members of the elite Battle Chef Brigade are revered for their ability to skillfully take down monsters and transform their kills into delicious cuisine! But getting in isn’t easy; chefs from across Victusia must vie for their spot in a high stakes competition.
Follow two contestants, Mina and Thrash, as their journeys through the tournament unfold. In order to become a Brigadier you’ll need to hunt monsters with combo-based attacks and prepare your freshly caught ingredients in puzzle-based cooking challenges to serve up winning dishes to the judges – all while the round clock ticks down.
- Hand-drawn characters and monsters
- Two playable chefs, brought to life through unique poses and voiceovers, star in a charming campaign that delves into each character’s personality, combat style, and cuisine
- A chef’s pairing of equal parts old school brawler and combo puzzler, served with a side of light RPG progression
- Deadly monsters that turn into delicious dishes: subdue them in the arena and get cooking in the kitchen!
- Daily Cook-Off leaderboards* where Battle Chefs show off their culinary creations
- Puzzle Rush and Break the Dishes modes for more exciting leaderboard challenges!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...