Review Azure Saga: Pathfinder Deluxe Edition - A Largely Forgettable JRPG Romp
Off the beaten path
If there’s one thing Nintendo Switch already has in abundance, it’s JRPGs. There are classics from yesteryear, Triple-A odysseys from some of the biggest developers in the word and a healthy smattering of independently-made offerings. As Switch owners, we’re spoiled for choice, so if you’re bringing a Japanese-style...
About The Game
Far into the future, the human race survives through colonies scattered across the universe. One tale gives humanity’s remnants hope – one of the legendary planet, Azure, a world full of life and abundant resources that could bring humanity back from the brink of extinction. Join a young scientist, Synch, as he travels across the galaxy to meet new companions and find his father.
- Immerse yourself in a world with a classic storyline that will delight both veterans and new RPG fans, infused with highly detailed 2D illustrations
- Traditional Turn-Based RPG Gameplay inspired by the classic JRPGs of the 90s
- Strategize and configure your characters’ gear and jewels in to enhance their maximum potential.
- Unite, mix, and match your characters’ skills to discover powerful abilities, each with their special effects
- Classic old school adventure with tons of puzzles and secrets to discover
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...