Few games have a more apt, succinct title than ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun. In it you play as a fellow with a death wish and a mini-gun who must traverse trap-laden stages while automatically running. It’s your job to ensure he makes it by using said mini-gun to either blast past obstacles by pointing said firearm forward or to point it...
Every game, demo, DLC and them hitting the EU eShop today
It's that time of the week once again as the European eShops get a brand new blowout of must-own digital titles, demos, DLC and more. This week we've got some huge new games, including a new and rewarding approach to the Minecraft formula, some gravity-defying platforming and plenty of Neo...
All the digital games hitting the NA eShop today
Another week, and another impressive new haul of digital delights have arrived in the North American eShop. This week's updates brings it with a selection of new interactive experience, including a handful of Neo Geo classics from HAMSTER, some twin-stick shooters from the indie scene, a sci-fi sports...
120 levels and an all-new mode for Switch
Good Shepherd Entertainment is publishing ThirtyThree's "2D retro automatic runner" ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun on the Switch eShop early next month, it has been announced. The game - which launched in 2016 on Windows, Steam and Mac - is focused on "one very big gravity-defying gun" and the action is...
ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails 2D action platformer that puts a teeth-rattling, gravity-defying weapon in your hands. With a cast of crazed characters, simple but beautifully difficult gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun is a loud, trippy mess of twitchy platforming goodness.
The two-button setup is disarmingly simple. One button shoots downwards, propelling you through the air. The other shoots forward, destroying anything that’s in your path.
There is no stopping in this beautifully surreal world littered with deadly traps and soul-crushing obstacles around every corner.
Players will have to constantly alternate between the two firing modes to manoeuver through meticulously crafted levels where death is a promise not a possibility. There is only running, gunning, jumping, and gunning, in a mad dash to survive long enough to die again.
- Beautifully difficult: every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Non-stop action: merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two-button gameplay: one button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble
- Three unique game worlds: each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of mayhem: each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity
- Marathon Mode: for players looking to compete for the global high score*
- Surreal visuals: trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack: pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes
- Warped space-opera narrative: the game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters
- Masochistic collectables: the quest to collect Atomiks littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completionists
- Accessible single-hand gameplay: appropriate for players with disabilities
- Made by free range developers fed a pure mixture of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy