Sorry, no Archaica: The Path Of Light review yet.
Sorry, no Archaica: The Path Of Light screenshots yet.
Code: Realize! Ultimate Ninja Storm 4! Trials of Mana!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail eShop - New Releases: Code: Realize...
Trials of Mana, Moving Out and PICROSS S4!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch: Trials of Mana (Square Enix, Fri 24th...
As the Light Bearer, your quest is to walk the legendary Path of Light and explore an ancient and beautiful world.
The light is the key to open the secrets of this mysterious civilization.
You have to understand how various devices work to manipulate the lasers and direct them into the right triggers:
- Tesseract: deflects the path of light
- Divider: separates the laser in two beams
- Converter: modifies the light color
- Teleport: brings light into another Teleport
- Spherule: moves platforms to change the level’s layout
- And many more to discover...
You will often have to bend your logical thinking and perceptions to combine the powers of the artifacts and solve the unique challenge of every riddle.
Key Features of Archaica: The Path of Light:
- Dive into the captivating aesthetic of a mysterious civilization. Every place has a singular design and encourages further exploration.
- Challenge your logical thinking to manipulate a lot of different devices, combine their use and solve riddles. Each level is based on a separate mind-bending idea.
- Discover an intriguing narrative. Unveil pieces of the story by finding hieroglyphs or by completing harder levels