Purple homing laser destruction for the whole family
It is hard to believe that Seibu Kaihatsu’s legendary Raiden shmup series graced Nintendo platforms a single time on Super Nintendo, twenty-seven years ago. But do all good things come to those who wait? We find out as Moss and UFO interactive grace the Switch with the 'Director's Cut' of Raiden...
Raiden V: Director's Cut Guides
One common issue with many Switch games — especially games ported from other platforms — is uncomfortably small on-screen text. Whether it's dialogue in a box, menu text, or the User Interface (UI), it can often be difficult to read on Nintendo's handheld hybrid console. It's not something that blights ported games...
About The Game
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to Nintendo Switch in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
- Story Mode - All new story full of twists and turns! The story alters depending on your performance!
- Boss Mission - Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in the leaderboards!
- Gallery - Dozens of character, concept, and game art waiting to be unearthed!
- Supports 1 - 2 players (offline)
- New ship damage system (uses health bar, not lives)
- 3 distinct ships with different Defense, Mobility, and sub-weapons
- New ""Cheer Attack"" that greatly boosts sub-weapons for a short time
- Voice Acting for the first time in the series
- Director's Cut exclusive levels