A hit single?
In the modern gaming industry, new game releases are largely put into one of two groups: Indies and AAA games. This, however, wasn’t always the case. Just a few generations ago, prior to indie games taking the spotlight, you had a lot of games that were often referred to as “AA” games. Such releases didn’t have the production...
No Straight Roads Guides
Get sporty this summer
Another month slips by in this strange year we're calling 2020, and the video games continue to roll out across platforms. On Switch we saw the release of excellent Paper Mario: The Origami King in July along with the decidedly odd Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise and the return of cult classic Catherine in Full...
About The Game
>Start a rock band & end the EDM empire in NO STRAIGHT ROADS!
Start a rock band & end the EDM empire in NO STRAIGHT ROADS, a rockin' action-adventure from the minds of Wan Hazmer (Final Fantasy XV) and Daim Dziauddin (Street Fighter V).
Explore Vinyl City & fight musical megastars on your journey to defeat oppressive EDM empire ‘NSR’, in an action-packed adventure that mashes together rhythm-infused third-person combat with a kick-ass soundtrack!
• Discover the world of Vinyl City, meet larger-than-life characters and lead a musical revolution to end the EDM empire.
• Rock out solo in an action-packed single-player campaign or band up with a friend in couch co-op.
• Master rhythm-infused third-person combat as Mayday & Zuke, members of indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
• Defeat musical megastars from a range of genres, including a pop-tastic boy band, a globe-spinning DJ, a child prodigy pianist and more on your journey to bring back rock.
• Fight for your right to rock! Learn awesome new moves, upgrade your abilities and use the power of music to transform props into weapons.
• Experience an awesome dynamic soundtrack from a line-up of musical talent, including Falk Au Yeong, Andy Tunstall, Funk Fiction, Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki, Az Samad, Clyde Rabatel and the Video Game Orchestra.
• Partner up with an additional local player to take control of the Elliegator, a secret alligator
assistant who can help players in battle by
picking up items, transforming props and calling in useful bonuses.
• Assist Mode lets up to three local players experience No Straight Roads’ music-based action together, only on Nintendo Switch™.
• Touchscreen Support - Use the Nintendo Switch™ system’s touch screen to transform props and pick up items.