- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Arcade, Other
- Release Date
- 25th Oct 2019, $34.99
- 25th Oct 2019
- Official Site
Review Into the Dead 2 - An Overpriced Zombie Shooter That Should Have Stayed Dead
World War $$$
Into the Dead 2 is an auto-run zombie survival game which originally launched back in 2017 on iOS and Android as a free-to-play title laden with the usual mobile microtransactions. The aim of proceedings here is to make your way through gauntlet after gauntlet of shambling, braindead zombie attackers as your player character moves...
About The Game
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead – anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• 60 story levels spread across 7 chapters—each containing special challenges to complete
• 3 different endings to discover
• 8 loyal animal companions—from lovable dogs to ferocious tigers, these companions aide you in battle, level up, and come with special abilities
• 25 unique weapons across 8 classes—each with up to 7 different boosts to equip
• Side Stories—36 additional levels expand the story with unique environments, weapons, and companions
• Arcade Mode Missions—defeat the undead with each weapon and aim for high scores to unlock the next challenge
• The all-new sawblade launcher weapon and bear companion give you the maiming power to keep you moving
• HD Rumble, Joy-Con controller, and Pro Controller support
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...