Sorry, no Bomberman DS review yet.
The Bomberman series returns with Bomberman for Nintendo DS, boasting the first eight-player wireless LAN action for the Nintendo DS system and supporting the DS microphone. Bomberman's addictive blend of strategy and action will keep puzzle fans and players of all ages and skill levels drawn to the 100 stages of gameplay.
- Multiplayer action: Eight players can battle it out simultaneously via a wireless LAN connection.
- 100 stages: Bomberman challenges even the most die-hard Bomberman and puzzle-game fans with 100 stages to test their gaming reflexes and strategic minds.
- Dual-screen action: Bomberman creates massive mazes by using the DS dual-screen capabilities.
- DS microphone support: Bomberman supports the DS microphone via sound-recognition, allowing players to call out battle commands to their Bomberman.
- Single-Card Play: Ensures friends will be able to get in on the multiplayer action for up to eight players.