A never-ending dream
If there was more justice in the world, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team — or Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. as it's known in Europe — would enjoy the same level of hype and anticipation as some of its prestigious predecessors on the 3DS in 2013. And yet, rather like its snoozy subject matter, it drifts into view on a...
About The Game
Sweet Dreams, Luigi
Mario and Luigi embark on the adventure of their dreams in a hilarious action RPG that combines the resort world of Pi’illo Island with the wild landscapes of Luigi’s imagination, where anything can happen. Meet a host of hilarious characters as you strive to rescue Princess Peach and help Prince Dreambert free his petrified Pi’illo people from the bat-king Antasma’s curse.
- Spawn hundreds of Luigis that mold into different forms like bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers for special attacks or to pass obstacles.
- Poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the lower touch screen to alter the dream world on the upper screen.
- Master two worlds by switching between controlling both brothers when battling in the real world and controlling Mario and an army of Luiginoids in dream-world battles.
- With the Nintendo 3DS system turned sideways like a book, experience larger-than-life Giant Battles with a gargantuan Luigi on one screen and the enemy on the other screen.
- Find new items and gear to customise Mario & Luigi to fit your play style.
- To help players through the adventure, the game offers various support features, like a Hint System that offers tips on surviving a particular engagement, or an Easy Mode to make a particular battle easier.