Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,534

Happy_Mask

Lol, thanks.
Also, is anyone actually doing the new game +? As soon as I saw the inventory, I just turned the game off. ._.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

kkslider5552000

Happy_Mask wrote:

Lol, thanks.
Also, is anyone actually doing the new game +? As soon as I saw the inventory, I just turned the game off. ._.

Basically. While I ADORE this game, I'm not interested in playing 130+ hours for a 2nd time for quite a while. I mean ok it would be far less because of skipping cutscenes and easier battles but still...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Xilef

Happy_Mask wrote:

Lol, thanks.

Is was planing to do it, but then i realised starting a new file was more fun sinse i woulde be to overpowered in NG+.

Xilef

SomeBitTripFan

Happy_Mask wrote:

Lol, thanks.

I will eventually, but I prefer to start new files when I play because there is no fun in running from point A to point B and killing a boss by standing still.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

theblackdragon

Happy_Mask wrote:

Lol, thanks.

i've actually been considering it, especially because i just picked up a new HDTV and some component cables for my Wii back around Black Friday and i've been itching to see if the game is any more visually impressive with my new setup. D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

I think I might soon, simply because xord was an awesome fight, and frankly, an awesome temporary villain.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Spoony_Tech

theblackdragon wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Lol, thanks.

i've actually been considering it, especially because i just picked up a new HDTV and some component cables for my Wii back around Black Friday and i've been itching to see if the game is any more visually impressive with my new setup. D:

Oh trust me it will be. I've always had an hd tv but when I got my new one 6 months ago it was even better then my old hd tv! Try it. TRY IT NOW!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

theblackdragon

^ gahhhhhhhh damn you you are not helping my 'i have no free time' problem D: D: D:
yeah i'm'a probably start my ng+ file tomorrow u___u

BEST THREAD EVER

TheDreamingHawk

Someone help... I got this for christmas (Even though I asked for the last story), And I'm not sure if I should play it on my Wii U or not... My grandma said she bought this instead of TLS because the guy at gamestop said this was better, but I'm not sure... Should I play this?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

SMEXIZELDAMAN

They're both different types of RPG's. This one is a blast and so is TLS. I'd say play it. It's lots of fun and is very long. Main story is probably 40 hours minimum if you are a speed demon.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

TheDreamingHawk

All right... I'll give it a shot next week when I have time. I just don't wanna start a game with bad music or with a 120 hour story or anything. Hoping it's as great as Ys and PMD

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

theblackdragon

Xenoblade has excellent music, but if you're looking for a short game, it's not gonna be for you. my file was just shy of 100 hours when i beat the game, and i don't think i did but half of the sidequest-y stuff.

BEST THREAD EVER

SMEXIZELDAMAN

TLS is a little on the more sane side of gameplay time just saying. They are both great games and I enjoyed playing both. Xeno is definitely worth giving a chance.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Gamesake

@TheDreamingHawk I'd hold onto Xenoblade. It's worth more now and you could also pick up The Last Story later. One Major difference that deserves mentioning is Xenoblade is much harder than The Last Story. You'll find yourself grinding a lot and wasting loads of time trying to figure out the crafting system of the game in order to topple(get it?) bosses.

theblackdragon wrote:

Xenoblade has excellent music

True dat.

if you're looking for a short game, it's not gonna be for you.

Also true. I stopped doing all the side quests in Makna Forest because it had been 35 hours and I felt like I hadn't moved anywhere with the main story. When I hit 80hrs I just wanted the game to be over already. Too much of a good thing.

...in my pants.

Supermarioman

Well I had been looking at the local used copy at my Gamestop for some time and I went in a few days ago because I was next to it and held the game in my hands. Of course at the time I was short on money and knew I would be able to get it this weekend. I go in today and you know what they had sold it
So now this puts me in a rough position. There is a single new copy 30 miles away from where I live, but I have no clue when I'll get the chance to go up there seeing as I'm awkwardly in the permit phase of driving so I still have to rely on my parents to go places. To make matters worse there are a total of 4 copies in Gamestop's registry in the State right now. Xenoblade was something I just wanted to own to experience, but I didn't know how much I would like it. The question is though how high of a priority is getting a copy of it?...

Supermarioman

Supermarioman

If I can't get a copy from a Gamestop is it worth paying for a stupid overpriced copy on Ebay/Amazon?

Supermarioman

Spoony_Tech

Supermarioman wrote:

If I can't get a copy from a Gamestop is it worth paying for a stupid overpriced copy on Ebay/Amazon?

I would say yes but just wait a bit longer and see if you can get it again from GameStop.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Supermarioman

Tech101 wrote:

Supermarioman wrote:

I would say yes but just wait a bit longer and see if you can get it again from GameStop.

As in a used copy? I really doubt the possibility of that. Isn't the initial print of the game done so new copies aren't being made anymore, so used is my only hope and they're getting harder and harder to find

Supermarioman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.