Forums

Topic: WiiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 693

Paperclip

@ Your off topic: Did you see that episode? That was awesome when then both went crazy at the high note at the end. And The Safety Dance was pretty awesome as well xD

On topic, I think you should get the first three Bit. Trip games. They should last you the longest, since they are hard to beat, and even once you do, you'll still be playing it since it's so awesome. As for Core, I personally don't know why it's got such a bad rep. It's my favorite in the series. At first I was pissed off with it because I kept dieing, but then I realized that the beats you have to hit go perfectly with the theme of the song (you'll understand what I mean if you get it). And it was the most awesome thing ever. Plus the other two also have great music, visuals, and addicting unique gameplay as well.

Not to mention you'll be able to play local multiplayer with friends if you wanted. That's the only way I actually beat Beat (lol), and the two player on Core is pretty cool too. Though Void is just ridiculous, since you'll probably end up screwing around and killing yourself, but it still works.

So ya, get the Bit. Trips. I doubt you'll regret it.

Check out my classy comics.

Supermarioman

@Off-Topic: NO, I was too busy watching Lost
Well I got the first 3 Bit.Trip's, there all great, but it will be a long while before I beat any of them. Thanks for the help.

Supermarioman

KnucklesSonic8

Can't go wrong with that! Glad we could help. Enjoy!

KnucklesSonic8

CoffeeWithGames

Supermarioman wrote:

I'm getting a points card (and I already have 200 Points left on my Wii) with Galaxy 2 tomorrow and I need to know what I should get with it, its between these four games:
Bit.Trip.Runner
Cave Story
Rage of the Gladiator
Sin and Punishment
or possibly Bit.Trip Beat and Void (Excluding Core due to certain comments about game, I'll get it with the free points I'll get from Sin and Punishment 2 anyway
So can you help me out?

For future purchases, I would recommend Rage of the Gladiator.
I own Rage of the Gladiator and I really, really, enjoy it.
If you own a WM+ unit, and are looking to put it to use, Rage of the Gladiator supports it.

If you enjoyed any of the Punch-Out games, you should enjoy Rage of the Gladiator.

If anybody has any questions about Rage of the Gladiator, I would be glad to try and answer them if I can!

Edited on by CoffeeWithGames

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

Bassman_Q

Is Cave Story similar to Metroid? Cuz I don't really understand what all the hype is about for the game.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

JonWahlgren

It's got similar exploration elements, but I haven't found it to be as backtrack heavy. Go download the free PC version and give it a shot before buying the WiiWare edition.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Dony13

I want a long wiiware game or at least fun for wiiware that is 1000 or less than that?? Suggestions

Dony13

CoffeeWithGames

Dony13 wrote:

I want a long wiiware game or at least fun for wiiware that is 1000 or less than that?? Suggestions

Do you like Punch-Out? Do you own a WM+ unit and want a WiiWare game that will use it?
If you answered yes, to either of those questions, I suggest Rage of the Gladiator.

If you are looking for a puzzle-platformer game, you may enjoy Max and the Magic Marker.

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

Flowerworks is a lengthy game for 1,000 Points.

KnucklesSonic8

Angelbound

What is a good wiiware game for 800 wii points, that is fun and has decent quality. And please no puzzle games unless they are action packed, I am looking for action, shooter, adventure, and arcade.

Angelbound

KnucklesSonic8

What games do you already have? I have some in mind already. It can be less than 800 too, right?

KnucklesSonic8

Angelbound

Yes it can be under to, I do not think I have that many 800 point games except runner, and water warefare which I do kind of regret and that mech game. I was considering bomberman but I am not sure if I can get into a game like that.

Angelbound

KnucklesSonic8

Have you played Water Warfare online? If so, for how long?

Some suggestions:
The Magic Obelisk
If you're in EU, Chrono Twins DX
Driift Mania
TV Show King 2

KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

Seems like you're quite excited for other stuff. Why not wait so you can have 2,500 next time?

But does Chess Challenge sound appealing to you?
If not, I can highly recommend The Magic Obelisk if you don't already have it. What kind of game are you looking for genre-wise?

KnucklesSonic8

KaiserGX

NES stuff is good but I have most of the NES games I want besides games that come in 3's like Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden and Megaman because I'm going to want to get them all. I haven't gotten Magic the Obelisk yet. I herd therese some control roblems later on? Also there's DLC for Megaman 10 the endless stage for 300.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic