Forums

Topic: Why the Wii Is Incredible In 2022

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

markmarkmark

Wii really useful especially now pandemic days. you can exercise while enjoying the game.

Game on. 🤘 Rock on. 🎸

TSR3

I still keep my Wii under the TV, and frequently use Wii Fit, and play Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Lego Star Wars with my offspring. Also use it for GameCube games, which I've got a few more of recently for my offspring. Oh, and the kitten loves playing with the sensor bar

TSR3

Nico07

I got more play out of the Wii than the PS3 or 360 back in the day. My kids still enjoy playing it from time to time. I moded ours to use an external hard drive to rip all of our many games so when they were really young they wouldn't break the discs. Still have all of our games and several more I've collected since then (currently 155 physical games), although there are still several like Excite Truck and Bots that I just need to get around to buying again. So many great games still on the console like Mario Galaxy 2 and the Trauma surgeon games. Personally, I even enjoy some of the underrated "shovelware" games like Pool Party.

Edited on by Nico07

Nico07

Anti-Matter

Currently I have all three 7th gen consoles (Wii, PS3 & XBOX 360) so I can experience with their games anytime I want.

Anti-Matter

Nicolai

Oh no way, I just booted it up a few days ago because I got nostalgic about Rhythm Heaven Fever.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Caolan114

@NeonPizza I was playing Switch Sports the other day and I would never bash a controller or console for no reason but that drift pulling me to the side while I was trying to bowl was not a fun experience

SW-0540-4151-1259

Switch Friend Code: SW-0540-4151-1259 | 3DS Friend Code: 0774-4709-6408 | Nintendo Network ID: Caolan | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic