Forums

Topic: Sega's sales figures for Conduit, Virtua Tennis 2009

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Lugas

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=91505

I think this is good news. Hopefully, if the Conduit has good legs, we can enjoy the online for a long time! 150K is excellent for 1 week.

Currently playing:
Red Steel 2
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
Pokemon HeartGold

Adam

Is it...?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

retired_account

Um, compared to Virtua Tennis, I wouldn't say it's good news. Virtua Tennis did 5 times better than it - what's that telling Sega?

retired_account

Machu

Hype, followed by stinky to average reviews never helps. I hope they make enough to justify a sequel, HVS deserve a second shot.

Rawr!

KrazyKain

it sold far more then the other hardcore attempts at a wii game, so atleast it's done what it set out to do... prove the Wii can do hardcore

0044-3683-8188 3ds

Chrono_Cross

Glad to see Conduit did so good.
Wasn't expecting it to do that good in the first week.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Lugas

pixelman wrote:

Um, compared to Virtua Tennis, I wouldn't say it's good news. Virtua Tennis did 5 times better than it - what's that telling Sega?

In fairness, Virtua Tennis had more than 1 week, and the figures also include the Xbox 360 and the PS3 sales.

Currently playing:
Red Steel 2
Pokemon HeartGold

Lugas

I think so. But it doesn't really matter for the Conduit, simply because it's European debut was delayed until July.

I've just checked vgchartz (I know not the most reliable source), but it claims that the Wii version sold 0.12 million or 120K.
However, if you add that to the figures for the PS3 and Xbox 360, they only add up to 0.43 million or 430K, which is well below what Sega are claiming.

Currently playing:
Red Steel 2
Pokemon HeartGold

Kid_A

Well if it was a mediocre game than doesn't it deserve mediocre sales? I don't own the game myself, I'm just saying--if it's getting bad reviews maybe it deserves the bad sales?

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.